Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Family plan annual payment

Family plan annual payment

I wanna pay for the house family plan as part of a Christmas gift, does anyone know can you make it an annual payment like the Spotify solo premium accounts?

3 Replies

Re: Family plan annual payment

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @ianohara90,

Unfortunately not, the Premium for Family plan is only available as a monthly subscription 🙂

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

They bombard me with emails asking if I'd be interested in an annual subscription.  I'd definitely have bought a family annual pass as a xmas gift but uninterested in an individual pass.  Come on Spotify... It's what your customers want!

I agree, I just checked with Spotify help and they do not currently offer an annual payment for Premium for Family.

They have an offer for Premium for Individuals - two months discount if you pay the annual fee.

How about families, where is our discount?

SUGGESTED POSTS