Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hulu

Hulu

I have had spotify premium for sometime and have hulu along with it and magically it is no longer there. Why is that? Also why the heck do students get discounts but Veterans and Active Duty do not? What makes them so special?

12 Replies

Hey @Mrgood0331, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Did you recently update your payment method or change your subscription?

Also, there is a Live Idea on this here. You can always +VOTE to it and add what you think!

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@Billy-J I did recently update my payment info.

Hey @Mrgood0331

Thanks for confirming! 

You're not the only one with this issue, and Spotify is looking into it. 

Since the Premium and Hulu bundle offer has ended, it's no longer possible to get Hulu included with Premium - and I'll make sure to pass your feedback onto the right folks.

If you're a college student, you may be eligible for Premium for Students which includes Hulu. 

I hope this helps! I'll be right here if you have any more questions or need some more help.

Have a great day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi! I am also having this problem! I had to update my card info and now my Hulu is gone. I honestly watch this almost every day as I don't have cable. Please help! 

Hey @Breena,

I understand your frustration. Please check out my last reply as it contains some information.

Thanks!

Billy-JSpotify Star

More of less just trying to express that this is still going on, and would like updates in this thread. My service was never canceled or suspended or even a lapse. They notified me that I needed to update my payment info. I updated it. Now I don't have Hulu. I really want this corrected. I've been with Spotify for several years. I use it every day in the car and at work. Hulu was keeping me a premium member as the latest Spotify update completely ruined how I use it. I'm just bummed out. Also I work in customer service. I get it. Trust me. And I know you're going to say it's being worked on. It's fine. 

I had the same issue. I received a notice from Spotify yesterday that my payment failed. I called the bank...I had sufficient funds, and no holds were on my account. Nothing preventing payment. They didn't even show any failed attempt from Spotify. So I reentered my same debit info on Spotify, and the payment went through right away. Today, I couldn't log into my Hulu account. I called Hulu, and they said my account was canceled by Spotify today, but they didn't give them any reason. If the Spotify Premium/Hulu bundle is no longer available, I don't recall getting an alert. Are they just canceling by forcing users to update their payment info, which basically reboots things? Why the cloak and dagger? 

Thats exactly what happened to me!

Same exact thing here - my account is in good standing, received an email from Spotify that payment failed which it didn't - and now I don't have Hulu anymore. I would love to hear what happened and really want my bundle back.

Check out my fun and fantastic Dance Party Kids Mix - frequently updated for maximum fun!

Hey folks!

Can you confirm if you've updated your payment details recently or if you have tried to renew your subscription?

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

I got an email saying my payment failed when I know it didn't. I updated my
payment method regardless. Now Hulu is gone.

Hey folks!

I'd recommend checking out this Idea. You can +VOTE to it, and add any input of what you think as Spotify will be taking a look at them.

Have a great day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts