Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Idiots at spotify

Idiots at spotify

It has now been 23 days since I last heard back from Spotify about an issue I reported three months ago. It has been a week and no one has answered my refund request. It has been two weeks and no one has answered my GDPR request. So if anyone has any direct contact information besides their useless email address for support let me know, I'd like to give them a mouthful of what I think of their shitty service.

2 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We moved your post from Chats to the help boards as its content fits better here.

We apologize if this could cause any inconvenience. A refund request or GDPR access are more private processes that may include personal information and cannot be handled or disclosed in public conversations like this forum.

Since we don’t have access to users accounts in the Community, we’d recommend contacting our Customer Support directly in any of these channels (excluding Community), so they can check the refund process in your account and help you further.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, don’t hesitate to ask. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

The problem is that I have contacted the **bleep** support but they don't respond

Suggested posts