Is there annual plan for spotify?

Solved!

Is there annual plan for spotify?

Plan

Premium

Country

Romania 

My Question or Issue

Hello there. I was wondering if there is annual plan for spotify. I remember last year I subscribed to an annual plan but I can't see it anymore it only shows the monthly plan.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @atti1,

thanks for posting !

Spotify does not have an annual plan which you can subscribe to.

All available subscription are presented on your account overview at Spotify.com.

Hope this sheds some light

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @atti1,

thanks for posting !

Spotify does not have an annual plan which you can subscribe to.

All available subscription are presented on your account overview at Spotify.com.

Hope this sheds some light

Does it mean you don't need money?

What's better than getting a Premium months for a year in advanced. Discounted please, 3mo free.

Hey, @vaajy 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Sometimes it's hard to offer some solutions, especially when they're related to payments or subscription plans because the business strategy may vary between countries/markets around the world.
Be sure, though, Spotify is always looking for ways to improve the user experience and trying to offer good solutions for its customers.

Stay awesome!

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It seems that I can buy gift cards from local store. These give me same month at discounted price.

I will buy next time 30 € card and after that €60 cards every 6 months.

Tried today with €10 card and it seem to work. It just tops your Premium time with month amount seen on the card.

Suggested posts