Mobile Payment

Solved!

Mobile Payment

Plan

Free

Country

Philippines

My Question or Issue

I'm trying to subscribe again to spotify via mobile (smart) but every time I try, it always says "Something went wrong" even if the number format is correct. I don't know if this is because I got a penalty (I'm not sure if this happens though, just a thought) for not paying last month (I reload the day after of the schedule though, but I unsubscribe to subscribe again because they didn't get my payment. So I tried to make a new account and get premium via mobile again with the same number, but failed). I hope you can help me! I really want my playlist back.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out. 

You should be able to subscribe for Premium on the account you usually use even if you had a failed payment. 

If you'd like to get your playlists back you should try subscribing on your old account where you've saved your music.

To solve this you can start by taking a look at this page under ''Pay by mobile'' to see the steps you can take to make sure your payment goes through.

It's worth giving it a shot in an incognito window to avoid the possible issues that the data stored in your browser may cause in the process.

We can also recommend reaching out to Fortumo to check if everything's okay from their end as well.

Keep us posted on how it goes and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any more questions!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out. 

You should be able to subscribe for Premium on the account you usually use even if you had a failed payment. 

If you'd like to get your playlists back you should try subscribing on your old account where you've saved your music.

To solve this you can start by taking a look at this page under ''Pay by mobile'' to see the steps you can take to make sure your payment goes through.

It's worth giving it a shot in an incognito window to avoid the possible issues that the data stored in your browser may cause in the process.

We can also recommend reaching out to Fortumo to check if everything's okay from their end as well.

Keep us posted on how it goes and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any more questions!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello, Elena! I got premium now again with the help of Fortumo. Thank you
so much!

Suggested posts