Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Need some info about Duo

Solved!

Need some info about Duo

Hi,

I have a Premium account and I would love to upgrade to Duo in order to share it with my boyfriend. But I have some questions before proceeding and I couldn't find the missing information anywhere else.

We both live in the same house but, due to job reasons I haven't yet changed my residence address. This means that the card I use to pay my monthly fee says that I still live in my parents' town. 

How does Duo works in this case? As long as we have to demonstrate we live in the same house do I have to change my Visa? 

Another question is: Duo works only if we listen to Spotify only when we are at home? By example: if I decide to spend a couple of days at a friend's home who lives 70 Kms from here and my boyfriend stays at home, will he be able to listen to Spotify?

I hope my questions were clear enoug. Thanks a lot as always for your precious help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @DarkMiryam,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

For your first question, the card issues in a different city shouldn't be an obstacle.

For your second question, as you already rightly guessed, as long as it's clear you live in the same house, you both of you should be able to keep using Duo smoothly. 

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @DarkMiryam,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

For your first question, the card issues in a different city shouldn't be an obstacle.

For your second question, as you already rightly guessed, as long as it's clear you live in the same house, you both of you should be able to keep using Duo smoothly. 

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Mario Moderator

Thanks a lot Mario! I confirm you that today I managed to activate my Duo subscription and everything works perfectly! My boyfriend appreciated a lot this Christmas present 💗 I suggest this as a present for all the couples out there! 

Hey @DarkMiryam,

Thanks for keeping us posted 🙂

Glad to hear that everything works as expected and both of you can play your favorite jams.

The Community is here for you if there's anything else!

Ver Moderator

Suggested posts