Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Official promo not working

Official promo not working

I have been trying for several days to get a Premium subscription with 3 months free.

This is advertised in an Instagram ad from the official Spotify account with a link to the Spotify subscriptions page (i.e. no 3rd party links).

Once on that page I no longer see the 3 months offer, not even in the small print.

Will this be applied automatically even if not explicitly stated? 

6 Replies

Hey @CHandler22, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you let me know which country you're located in? I'll be happy to check if there are any promotions active.

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for picking this up! I´m in Spain. I took this screenshot last night, the promo should be active from what it says.

Hey @CHandler22,

Thanks for the info!

I checked, and there is a 3-month offer for Premium and you can get started here. If you've tried Spotify in the past, you won't be eligible for this offer.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey-hey @CHandler22,

Thanks for being interested in the Spotify Free trial!

With the link that @Billy-J provided, you can always check the current available offers you can get. Here's some more info on how they work. 

Let us know if you have anymore questions 🙂

PetyaModerator

Hi, thank you so much both for your answers.

The links are really useful. I managed to get the offer !
Unfortunately, I can´t use Premium Family for my daughter who’s studying abroad so I won´t extent beyond the trial period
It’s a shame the product is too limited for people who work or study in another country for extended periods (>14 days), that is quite a large group of excluded customers in this age and time!

😞

Hey there @CHandler22,

Thanks for keeping in touch and glad to hear that the previous answers helped!

If she's studying in an eligible university she can try Premium Student instead, even if she's abroad.

There's more info about Premium Student in this support site article.

On another note, at the moment it's not possible to add family members to your plan if they're living abroad. However, if this is something you'd like to see, we'd recommend heading over to Ideas Exchange to suggest this. For more info on how your feedback reaches Spotify, we'd suggest taking a look at this Spotify Answer.

Hope this helps! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts