Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment Problem

Solved!

Payment Problem

Hi

I started my Spotify premium in 24th December 2016 according to my receipts. I was supposed to pay 9 Swedish crowns for 3 months and then 99 crowns per month after that. However, according to Spotify, I should pay 99 crowns for third of March. But that is not 3 months. I should pay 9 crowns for 24th December to 24th of March which makes that 3 months. So I should only pay 99 crowns for April and not March. 

Thanks

IMG_1426.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @00_akam,

The payment's are correct. The 3 months start from the day of the subscription started.

So it has been 3 months since the last payment.

I hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hello @00_akam. Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Awesome that you took advantage of the introductory offer for 3 months at the lower price point - it's a great way to try Premium at a discounted rate. I understand that the billing process might be confusing, so let me see if I can explain. 🙂

If you signed up on 2016-12-24 for 3 months, that carries you through to 2017-01-23 for the first month (yellow), then through to 2017-02-23 for the second (green), and finally through to 2017-03-23 for the third (red).

Visual charts help me understand things better, so I made this to help out :)Visual charts help me understand things better, so I made this to help out 🙂

Because of this, @Tom is correct that the payment on 2017-03-24 is right on schedule for you to continue enjoying the sweet sounds of Premium in April. 🙂 I hope I've been able to explain things better and not made it more confusing for you. Either way, please let me know if this helped, and keep on rockin'!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @00_akam,

The payment's are correct. The 3 months start from the day of the subscription started.

So it has been 3 months since the last payment.

I hope this helps 🙂

hdm844zfhnfy.jpg
Marked as solution

Hello @00_akam. Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Awesome that you took advantage of the introductory offer for 3 months at the lower price point - it's a great way to try Premium at a discounted rate. I understand that the billing process might be confusing, so let me see if I can explain. 🙂

If you signed up on 2016-12-24 for 3 months, that carries you through to 2017-01-23 for the first month (yellow), then through to 2017-02-23 for the second (green), and finally through to 2017-03-23 for the third (red).

Visual charts help me understand things better, so I made this to help out :)Visual charts help me understand things better, so I made this to help out 🙂

Because of this, @Tom is correct that the payment on 2017-03-24 is right on schedule for you to continue enjoying the sweet sounds of Premium in April. 🙂 I hope I've been able to explain things better and not made it more confusing for you. Either way, please let me know if this helped, and keep on rockin'!

Suggested posts