Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment method change

Solved!

Payment method change

Hi there, I have a prepaid subscription that goes til sep. If I change my pay method, right now, for credit card, what happens with that premium time I still have? 

Will I be able to use it after I cancel the credit card payment? Or I will continue using it til september, when the tax will start coming on the credit card?

thx guys

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @mdmors. Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Great question about changing your payment method partway through your Premium subscription. @labelscollected is correct that your Premium will last until September if you redeemed a prepaid code, voucher, or gift card, or prepaid through the Spotify website in advance.

You should be able to change your payment method from your Account Settings Subscription page without affecting the remaining time on your Premium. When it's time for renewal, Spotify will then use the updated payment info. 🙂 Let me know if this helps, and keep on rockin'!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there!

I can confirm that your Premium is going to last until September, regardless of how and when you change your payment method; you have already paid for months in advance, you won't be deprived of something you have paid for!

Hope this helps! Cheers 🙂

Thx for trying, but that kinda doesnt help
Marked as solution

Hello @mdmors. Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Great question about changing your payment method partway through your Premium subscription. @labelscollected is correct that your Premium will last until September if you redeemed a prepaid code, voucher, or gift card, or prepaid through the Spotify website in advance.

You should be able to change your payment method from your Account Settings Subscription page without affecting the remaining time on your Premium. When it's time for renewal, Spotify will then use the updated payment info. 🙂 Let me know if this helps, and keep on rockin'!

Suggested posts