Payment problems

Solved!

Payment problems

Plan

Premium

Country

uk

My Question or Issue

My premium has been paused due to payment not taking but I’ve paid this months? 
can anyone help please 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Roisin6,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We're always here to help with any issues/problems. I would recommend you checking out this page, as well as this and this. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need more information.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey there @Roisin6 and @Joel-M,  

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!        

Once you've followed what @Joel-M already suggested make sure you also check if you've logged in to the correct Spotify account. 

Sometimes Spotify users may create multiple accounts for various reasons. In such a case you might have two Premium accounts - one with an expiring subscription and another which you've already paid the monthly fee for. 

Check out this Spotify Answer to find out if you own more than one Spotify accounts. 

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Roisin6,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We're always here to help with any issues/problems. I would recommend you checking out this page, as well as this and this. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need more information.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Marked as solution

Hey there @Roisin6 and @Joel-M,  

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!        

Once you've followed what @Joel-M already suggested make sure you also check if you've logged in to the correct Spotify account. 

Sometimes Spotify users may create multiple accounts for various reasons. In such a case you might have two Premium accounts - one with an expiring subscription and another which you've already paid the monthly fee for. 

Check out this Spotify Answer to find out if you own more than one Spotify accounts. 

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

Thank you both, like you said it was another account, a family member had been using one of my emails and didn’t think to mention it. 

Suggested posts