Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Account Disabled

Solved!

Premium Account Disabled

Hi there,

My monthly Premium subscription payment for March wasn't processed correctly due to an unfortunate correction of this exact payment in my bank account. (First deducted as usual, then blocked and booked back to my bank account) This happened on the 17th of this month.

I have completed the payment manually today  - 21st - (which is normally automatically deducted from my bank account every month)  and I was wondering how long it will take to process this payment and re-activate my account?

For geographical reference, I am a Dutch (The Netherlands) resident.

I hope someone can help in providing the exact timeline or issue-specific information.

Peace, Love & Happiness, D.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello deesater u should try to go on twitter and write to the spotify support at @Spotifycares they should repply within 2 days (usual answer rate) 

Have a nice day 😉

Mark

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello deesater u should try to go on twitter and write to the spotify support at @Spotifycares they should repply within 2 days (usual answer rate) 

Have a nice day 😉

Mark

Hey Mark,

thanks. But isn't Twitter limited to the amount of characters one can use in a message?

I have a feeling my tweet might take up way more space than a usual one. 🙂

I'll go ahead and try, I hope they'll be able to reply soon.

No the twitter DMs have a pretty big max characters in 1 DM so just go ahead and write em a DM 🙂

Mark

Nice, thanks.

No problem have a nice day ❤️

Mark

I CANT USE MY PREMIUM SUSCRIPTION, THE CREDIT CARD IS GOOD, 

Suggested posts