Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium does not come with Hulu anymore but I could still use it

Premium does not come with Hulu anymore but I could still use it

I realized there was an issue when I could not log into Hulu on my laptop although I had been logged in on my iphone with my current plan. So I log out of Hulu on my iphone and try to sign in again and selected the restore purchase and it said no subscription was found.

I went to Account overview page my subscription indicated that Hulu was activated so I opted to deactivate hoping I could reactivate to link my account again since my log in info was not being accepted on Hulu. The page didn't have the option to get Hulu after doing this.

When I looked into the issue and clicked Learn more on my Premium plan, it took me to the support.spotify.com to the Subscription options -> Premium page but when clicking Premium with Hulu it said Note: It's no longer possible to sign up to the Premium and Hulu $9.99/month deal. Students can still get access to Hulu's ad-supported plan... when did Spotify enact this?***

Let me explain my confusion:

2 months ago I changed the email on my spotify for students from a student email address to my gmail. I lost the 50% discount but was still able to watch hulu on my iphone.
When I look at my Receipts for the past 2 months (February and March) it indicated that the Product being paid for was Premium and Hulu.*** Any month before February said Premium for students.

My guess is that Hulu was still authorized through the student email address and stayed logged in after I changed the email for my Spotify. 

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hello there @gonekoala,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, the bundle offer for regular Premium and Hulu is no longer available. This would explain why you're having troubles seeing the Your Services tab.

However, if you're still eligible for the student discount, you can find more info here on how to activate Hulu again.

Keep in mind that if you'd like the Premium with Hulu offer back, you can also consider adding your +VOTE to this idea. The Community team is actively bringing your feedback to the internal teams at Spotify - check how here

Hope you'll find this info useful! We'll be right here if you have any other questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts