Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium - error

Premium - error

I’m trying to add my email to the Spotify duo account my mom has and Spotify is saying I’m trying to login from a different country when I’m inside her house while doing it. How to contact them about it?

1 Reply

Hey @clapompeu,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We moved your post from Chats to the help boards as its content fits better here.

The Premium Duo subscription is a discounted plan for 2 people who live together. Each person on the plan needs to join their own account into the Premium plan, so no one shares a password and everyone keeps their own saved music and playlists.

If the system is giving you the location error, it’s possible that your account has a different country registered in it. First, we’d recommend following the steps to update the country of your account in this article and try again.

If the issue persists, it could be account-related. Since we don’t have access to users accounts in the Community, we’d recommend contacting our Customer Support directly so they can check what’s happening

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to ask. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts