Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium

Premium

I’ve had premium since last year and it expires July, I paid with the prepaid cards. Today I was listening to music and it ended abruptly mid song. I was wondering is there a way I can get it back or do I gotta pay the $10 again. I’ve added screenshots of songs that I’ve listened to with the dates attached and u can see that both the skip and reverse icons are lit indicating I’ve had premium this entire year 

9 Replies

Hey @ggbb96,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Can you clarify if the music stopped abruptly?

If you have a prepaid premium subscription it should last until the end of the prepaid period. The music and your playlists should stay the same though. 

Could you try uploading those screenshots again, as it seems they haven't been uploaded.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 9.34.50 AM.png

<snip/Moderator edit>

Looks like your system might have an off-by-one error on the months. My account is going through the same thing while I have a full month left.

Please let me know if there is a better place to get support from, I'm happy to go there. I'd like this resolved sooner than later.

😥

Hey there @akurue,

Thanks for reaching out.

We're sorry to hear about this, but no worries, you can get in touch with our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a look at your account and give you a hand with this.

We'll be right here in case you have any questions or need help with anything else.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Thanks!

I was listening to music and mid song it goes to free, I’ve talked to some of the people in the support chat but they tell me different things. One told me my trial had ended last month but I’ve been listening to Spotify with premium since yesterday. Someone else said my trial ended in January but I’ve had premium since then 

I got my resolution, apparently the page that says "Your plan" should say something different because it's not your plan at all. It's the plan you _could_ purchase.

Also, yearly subscriptions do not auto-renew, so that was a nice surprise to get today.

Hey @ggbb96,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

That sounds like you may have two different accounts. We suggest keeping in touch with our Support team as they're the ones who can take a look at your account backstage and further assist you with this.

@akurue, we're glad to know it was sorted out for you. That's right - yearly subscriptions aren't recurring, so they don't automatically renew.

If you have any questions or need anything else, give us a shout.

Take care!

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts