Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. We'll keep you updated on that thread.

Student discount for grad school

Solved!
Highlighted

Student discount for grad school

Spotify premium student discount should be extended to those that choose to continue their education past the four years it takes for a bachelor. many students are either in the same place financially or they are in even more debt than they were. even the smallest thing helps with saving money as a student and if we're able to save a couple of bucks a month, then it will add up for us and help us out in the long run.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Student discount for grad school

Rock Star 5
Rock Star 5

Hi @FrankTheTank4,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

I think that this is a great idea as well, and there is currently a Live Idea in the Ideas Exchange of the Spotify Community for allowing the graduate students to be eligible for the Premium Student plan. I recommend adding your +VOTE to this Idea; the more votes an Idea gets, the likelier it is that Spotify will implement it, and you can read more about how feedback on Ideas reaches Spotify here.

Let me know if you have any questions, and have a good day!

TreyAnastasioRock Star 5
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Student discount for grad school

Rock Star 5
Rock Star 5

Hi @FrankTheTank4,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

I think that this is a great idea as well, and there is currently a Live Idea in the Ideas Exchange of the Spotify Community for allowing the graduate students to be eligible for the Premium Student plan. I recommend adding your +VOTE to this Idea; the more votes an Idea gets, the likelier it is that Spotify will implement it, and you can read more about how feedback on Ideas reaches Spotify here.

Let me know if you have any questions, and have a good day!

TreyAnastasioRock Star 5
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS