NEXT STEP

Subscription plans no longer available

Subscription plans no longer available

Plan

Premium

Country

India

My Question or Issue

I dont have any subscription options available for my account anymore. Is this now standard for India? I had this option available to me till yesterday, but checking it today it isnt there anymore

5 Replies

Hey @draGDer, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Can you let me know what happens when you try to subscribe to Premium here

Keep me posted. 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Only pre paid plans are available, once the country switches to INDIA. Till yesterday subscriptions were also an option. This is the same for all tier, not just student, although student is the one i need

Is this some sort of bad April Fools joke?

Capture.PNG

Hey @draGDer

Could you try following the same steps using a different browser or private window, or using a different device? 

If you still can't see the recurring payment option after that, can you send me a screenshot of what happens when you click on "Get Premium"? Make sure to hide personal info when posting to the Community.

Keep me posted. 

Billy-JSpotify Star

I tried it on different devices and also with another account and the result was the same. I also noticed that they have explicitly mentioned this too. I just want to confirm is this going to be a permanent thing, as subscription plans are more attractive to me.

Screenshot_20210402-215627.jpg

Hey @draGDer

Thanks for the screenshot!
I can confirm that Spotify won't be accepting recurring subscription sign-ups in India for now and you can choose the PAYG options instead.

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts