Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Tunisia] Payment Issues

[Tunisia] Payment Issues

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Tunisia

Device

Lenovo ideapad 330

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I’ve entered my card informations and clicked to the done button but it said "Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method."
I’ve tried so many times but nothing changed and I called my bank too. They said there is no problem with the card. Please help soon.

Annotation 2020-04-04 163449.jpg
7 Replies

Hey hey @Rfeki14!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out.

You can start off by taking a look at this page to see if your cards meet all of our requirements.

It's also worth giving it a shot in an incognito window to avoid the possible issues that the data stored in your browser may cause.

Keep us posted on how it goes. We'll be here if you have any questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

heyy...

I was able to get the free premium trial with this card .. so i suppose it meets all your requirements.

Thanks for the quick reply @Rfeki14!

If you were able to start a trial with that card but your follow-up payments fail, we'd recommend checking if the card is enabled for foreign and recurring purchases.

You could check that with your payment provider. If they confirm the card is open, we suggest waiting a few days and trying again.

We'll be on the lookout for your update 🙂

ElenaModerator

I'm getting this error now with a different card (a Virtual MasterCard)

Untitled.png

Alright @Rfeki14, we'll gladly help out further.

When using a virtual card to subscribe for Spotify, you might get an error message because the country where the card was issued doesn't match the country on your account.

If you've checked with your bank and tried a different payment method, we'd recommend reaching out to our support team to see if everything is order with your Spotify account.

Keep us in the loop and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any more questions.

ElenaModerator

Hey there I have the same issue here.
I would like to purchase a premium plan but my local credit card failed, so I tried with my France based paypal and it tells me that my paypal doesn't match the country I'm in (which is Tunisia btw)
Please help.

Hey @maydara_,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Don't worry. Help is on the way.

It's necessary that the payment method is issued in the same country as the one your Spotify account is set to. We'd suggest you open an incognito window on your PC. Sometimes the cache can lead to different issues. Then you can click here and choose another payment method. 

You can also contact Paypal. The team there can give you more information about the country registered in your account.

Keep us in the loop! If you have questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator

Suggested posts