Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Services Tab

Your Services Tab

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

(Web)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

I am trying to activate my Hulu free offer. I already have a premium account, but I am unable to locate "Your Services" in order to link my Hulu account. 

15 Replies

Hey there @dlux46,

thanks for posting !

Please try logging out and then logging back in to your Spotify account using the details of your Premium account.

Let me know how it goes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I logged out then back into my account. I am still unable to locate the my services tab. 

Hey there @dlux46,

thanks for your update!

Please make sure you aren't subscribed through any other company than Spotify (e.g. with your internet/mobile provider or iTunes).

If so, you'll need to cancel this subscription before signing up for the bundle.

In addition, it's not possible to combine this offer with Premium for Family. 

You can check this Spotify Answer for additional info.

If you've checked all this and still  having troubles seeing the "Your Services" tab, Renenter your payment details following these steps:

1. Log in to your account page.
  2. Select Subscription in the menu on the left.
  3. Under Payment details, click UPDATE. Make sure you enter your details correctly, particularly the 3-digit number sequence on the back of your card (the CVV/CVC security code). Also check you have the available funds. Itโ€™s also worth giving it a try in a private/incognito window in your web browser.

Let me know how it goes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have the exact same problem and I have followed all of those instructions (I suscribed to Premium directly with Spotify, no family plan), but still no "Your Services" tab. What should I do?

None of this is working for me. I looked up and founda  link from the spotify website and it says the "your services" tab doesn't exist. So how can i get hulu if the service doesnt exist?

Hey @nrs182 and @ironkidt,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Could you try this link and see if it works now?

Keep us posted ๐Ÿ˜‰

it is not working for me with this link or anything else i could find and i just had spotify with hulu and then i had to get a new credit card on there and reactivated it today and now i cant find the your services button that i previously used to have access too

None of this working for me either - not that link, nothing. How am I supposed to access "my services"?

Hey there @swarmy123 and @mrmikeob,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community and welcome!

@swarmy123:  Sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, the regular Premium and Hulu bundle is no longer available so it won't be possible to avail of this offer again at the moment. This would explain why you're having troubles seeing the Your Services button after you've subscribed to Premium again.

We'll make sure to pass this on to the right folks.

In the meanwhile, if you're eligible for the student discount, you can avail of Spotify for Students with Hulu and Showtime. There's more info about this here.

@mrmikeob Keep in mind that the regular Premium and Hulu bundle is no longer available. If you subscribed for Premium for Students with Hulu and Showtime as add-ons and you're having troubles seeing this, we'd suggest trying again from an incognito or private window in your browser.

Hope this helps clarify things! If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to let us know.

Have a lovely day ๐Ÿ™‚

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hello,I was told at signup in May that Hulu came bundled with Spotify Premium. So please avail me of it. Thanks.
Mike

Hey @mrmikeob,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Can you confirm that your account is set to the US and that you availed of the offer before May 14?

If so, let us know and we'll take a closer look ๐Ÿ˜‰

This is really bad UI folks.  Not only is this page not visible, but you bounce back and forth between the application settings and web-based settings that use totally different UI.  really sloppy and confusing.

and a huge promo like "Free hulu", and you revoke it, and say nothing about it on the settings/profile? 

so are you saying, the free hulu offer that I still see ads for, is no longer offered. 

and so you hide your entire "services' page?   so bad...

Hey there @xelaesrom,

Thanks posting here in the Community! We'll gladly shed some light on the situation.

Keep in mind that the special offer for individual Premium with Hulu is no longer available. If you have canceled your Hulu subscription or upgraded to Premium Family or Duo, unfortunately you won't be able to activate it again at this moment. This however doesn't mean that the same or a similar offer won't be made available again. Just keep eye out here

At the moment, if you are eligible for the student discount, you can activate Spotify for Students with Hulu and Showtime. You can find out more about this offer on this page.

If you are seeing adverts about individual Premium with Hulu, you can post a screenshot here and we'll happily look further into this. Just make sure to hide any private/sensitive information when posting on the Community.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Yes I knew this ages ago and moved on. New Spotify issues including skipping and not playing entire album.

I have the student premium plan too. I have tried all the advice on this forum but can still not access the Hulu and showtime activation tabs. I cannot see the 'your services' tab either. What do I do?

Suggested posts