Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

I've been charge 3 times for a premium account that I haven't use

Ive been charged 3 times for premium account that I canceled on june, and I was charged june July and now august

• Ive been charged 3 times for premium account that I canceled on june, and I was charged june July and now august 
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged full price for Spotify Student

I was charged $10 for Spotify Student even though my account info says my subscription is $5 a month. I'd like to get the $5 I was overcharged refunded. Thanks.

• I was charged $10 for Spotify Student even though my account info says my subscription is $5 a month. I'd like to get the $5 I was overcharged refunded. Thanks. 
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change Premium subscription

How do i cancel subcription used on the app where i am logged in with facebook? I tried to cancel subscription but it said that facebook and spotify werent connected. Need help.Thanks.Spoiler (Highlight to read)

• How do i cancel subcription used on the app where i am logged in with facebook? I tried to cancel subscription but it said that facebook and spotify werent connected. Need help. Thanks.  
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free prenium

Bonjour. J'ai commencé avec le compte gratuit et je suis passé en essai prenium pour 1€ et aujourd'hui je vois que je suis débité de 9.99€ sans être prévenu. Comment faire, car je ne veux pas merci.

• Bonjour. J'ai commencé avec le compte gratuit et je suis passé en essai prenium pour 1€ et aujourd'hui je vois que je suis débité de 9.99€ sans être prévenu. Comment faire, car je ne veux pas merci.&...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium

hi i apply for student plan for spotify but it stated 3 working days. That's too long can you expedite it???

• hi i apply for student plan for spotify but it stated 3 working days. That's too long can you expedite it??? 
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Code on receipt unreadable

I have a 1-year premium receipt but the code is unreadable. Can I somehow get it back via serial number?

• I have a 1-year premium receipt but the code is unreadable. Can I somehow get it back via serial number? 
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bunch of pussies

These cowards don't have a phone number to call. Great service **bleep**bag owners

• These cowards don't have a phone number to call.  Great service **bleep**bag owners
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update my payment information for the last few days

This is the message I get. "Right now we're doing some system maintenance, so you are not able to manage your subscription or update your payment details. Please check back a little later or contact customer support."

• This is the message I get.   "Right now we're doing some system maintenance, so you are not able to manage your subscription or update your payment details. Please check back a little later o...
  • hhunaid
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged multiple times for student discount

I was charged multiple times and I never received the student discount.

• Visitor
  • I was charged multiple times and I never received the student discount.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card

Hi I would like to know if with my Diners credit card from davivienda I could subscribe to the familiar plan of Spotify premium in Colombia

• Hi I would like to know if with my Diners credit card from davivienda I could subscribe to the familiar plan of Spotify premium in Colombia
  • Guiazz
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Updating Payment info with family membership

When I opened spotify today a message came up indicating I need to update my payment information, as shown in attachment 1. When I click the update payment button it brings me to a screen where I can update my payment info but appears to be signing u...

• When I opened spotify today a message came up indicating I need to update my payment information, as shown in attachment 1. When I click the update payment button it brings me to a screen where I can...
  • garnettspotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    updating
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reclamo doble cobro

Buenas tardes. En el mes de mayo se me ha contado 2 veces mi suscripción premium; pensé que esto se reivindicaria al no cobrarme en el mes de junio pero no ha sido así. Quisiera saber con quién debería comunicarme para coordinar el reembolso.

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas tardes. En el mes de mayo se me ha contado 2 veces mi suscripción premium; pensé que esto se reivindicaria al no cobrarme en el mes de junio pero no ha sido así. Quisiera saber con quién deber...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify does not accpet my creditcard anymore

Spotify does not accpet my creditcard anymore. I have called my bank but they are not the cause of the problem, everything is fine for the bank. I have already use spotify premium with this card but I forgot to put some money for one month in it and ...

• Spotify does not accpet my creditcard anymore. I have called my bank but they are not the cause of the problem, everything is fine for the bank. I have already use spotify premium with this card...
  • meelo69
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Will i get refund back ??

I cancelled my premium account on the same day as of my billing date but only after it got billed. I don't find a contact number for talking to the customer care. Can I get a refund of $9.99 for cancelling the subscription??

• I cancelled my premium account on the same day as of my billing date but only after it got billed. I don't find a contact number for talking to the customer care. Can I get a refund of $9.99 for canc...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Not Working After Trouble Shooting.

The day before my premium payment went through I had to cancel my debt card due to fraudulent charges and I got a new one. Then I was alerted that my payment for Spotify didnt go through via iTunes. I promptly changed my payment info and it went thro...

• Casual Listener
  • The day before my premium payment went through I had to cancel my debt card due to fraudulent charges and I got a new one. Then I was alerted that my payment for Spotify didnt go through via iTunes. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Premium, lost playlists?

HiI am having some financial issues right now and I am unable to pay Premium for one month, so I am planning to recover Premium next month, however I am concerned about my playlists, are they going to disappear once I lost my Premium account? Am I go...

• Hi I am having some financial issues right now and I am unable to pay Premium for one month, so I am planning to recover Premium next month, however I am concerned about my playlists, are they going...
  • nojgraf
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey

HelloI use spotify for a long time. But now i have problem with my credit card . I want use free for one month until my card improves. Is that possible? Thank you merhaba ben uzun zamandır spotify kullanıcısıyımkredi kartımda bi sıkıntı olduğu için 1...

• Hello I use spotify for a long time. But now i have problem with my credit card . I want use free for one month until my card improves. Is that possible? Thank you  merhaba  ben uzun zam...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hi,firstly I'd like to start by saying this is a ridiculous way of recieving help as I'm having to rewrite this message using my brothers spotify account as my issue is regarding logging in to my account, yet you have to log in to even be able to rec...

• hi, firstly I'd like to start by saying this is a ridiculous way of recieving help as I'm having to rewrite this message using my brothers spotify account as my issue is regarding logging in to...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Update Payment Info

Hello, I recently had to order a new credit and my Spotify bill tried to charge 2x on the credit card on file that has been deactivated. I have tried to login to my Spotify account to update my account with many different methods and I am continue to...

• Hello,        I recently had to order a new credit and my Spotify bill tried to charge 2x on the credit card on file that has been deactivated. I have tried to login to my Spoti...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment with a card from a country where spotify is not available yet

Hi, I live in Argentina but my credit card is Russian. Is there absolutely no way for me to buy a spotify premium subscription here since Spotify is not available in Russia? Thank you.

• Hi,   I live in Argentina but my credit card is Russian. Is there absolutely no way for me to buy a spotify premium subscription here since Spotify is not available in Russia? Thank you.
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes