Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Eliminar mi tarjeta de base.

Hola, me descuentas todos los meses en la visa por una cuenta que desconosco, que hacer?...

• Hola, me descuentas todos los meses en la visa por una cuenta que desconosco, que hacer?...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hola. Hace dos meses que pago por premium y la aplicación me dice que no tengo el servicio premium.

Hola. Hace dos meses que pago por premium y la aplicación me dice que no tengo el servicio premium.

• Hola. Hace dos meses que pago por premium y la aplicación me dice que no tengo el servicio premium.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is always free

Today, I see this, and I don't know to solved this problem. I uninstall and install again this app but nothing. Some one can help me?

• Today, I see this, and I don't know to solved this problem. I uninstall and install again this app but nothing. Some one can help me?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to purchase premium?

I have an american express card and I tried to purchase the $.99 deal but everytime I click "Start my spotify premium" it says that I need to try another payment.

• Casual Listener
  • I have an american express card and I tried to purchase the $.99 deal but everytime I click "Start my spotify premium" it says that I need to try another payment.
  • ratposer
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charged every month and can't find the account that it is charged to. Help please.

Hi,I'm getting charged by spotify every month. I have checked every account that I could think of (3) and they all say I'm on "free" spotify. How can I find this account?Thanks

• Hi, I'm getting charged by spotify every month.  I have checked every account that I could think of (3) and they all say I'm on "free" spotify.  How can I find this account? Thanks
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 3 times but should only be charged once

I tried to sign up for spotify student premium account this morning, after i put in all my credit card information and went to look up my school it said that my information could not be found for my school and that i would not be charged till my info...

• I tried to sign up for spotify student premium account this morning, after i put in all my credit card information and went to look up my school it said that my information could not be found for my ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop payment

I didn't authorize Spotify to take money off my bank account now I'm charged with a $30 return fee as well .. I want my money back

• I didn't authorize Spotify to take money off my bank account now I'm charged with a $30 return fee as well .. I want my money back
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got premium, still get greyed out songs and ads

Hi guys. I subscribed to premium a couple of days ago, and all songs are greyed out, can only shuffleplay songs, and I get ads. I had spotify via my phone company up until recently, but bought premium when that ended. Dont know if that can have somet...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys. I subscribed to premium a couple of days ago, and all songs are greyed out, can only shuffleplay songs, and I get ads. I had spotify via my phone company up until recently, but bought premiu...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy premium

Hello, I wanted to buy spotify for my sister. I downloaded spotify on her iPhone and created new account with facebook option.Then I somehow got to the subscription tab (Android app is little bit different) and proceeded to click Get premium button. ...

• Hello,   I wanted to buy spotify for my sister. I downloaded spotify on her iPhone and created new account with facebook option. Then I somehow got to the subscription tab (Android app is lit...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

• Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get in touch with customer service?

I was having an issue which havent been solved. I sent mails and everything but I still get charged. Any help please?

• Casual Listener
  • I was having an issue which havent been solved. I sent mails and everything but I still get charged. Any help please?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Falso anuncio de 3 meses por de 900,00

Publicidad engañosa. Cuando fui a pagar me facturaron el valor normal del mes y no 900.0

• Publicidad engañosa. Cuando fui a pagar me facturaron el valor normal del mes y no 900.0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

False $0.99 Advertisement

So I contacted support and they told me to post about it here. How the title states that it is $0.99 but the actual button is $9.99. The title clearly is not what the price of the promo I received. Nothing in the fine print about a $0.99 promo.

• Casual Listener
  • So I contacted support and they told me to post about it here. How the title states that it is $0.99 but the actual button is $9.99. The title clearly is not what the price of the promo I received. N...
  • kmcdonough
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution .99 promo won't work even though its your first promo

I tried to get the .99 cents promo but it tries to charge me 9.99 even though I have never used a Spotify promo before. It says something about me living in Quebec so it doesn't work, but I don't live in Quebec.

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to get the .99 cents promo but it tries to charge me 9.99 even though I have never used a Spotify promo before. It says something about me living in Quebec so it doesn't work, but I don't liv...
  • Spotifyguy3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium

So I wanted to get the deal for the three upcoming months but I accidentally hit the free trial and then went and bought the deal for .99 for three months. When I go to my account it does not show my subscription as being the paid one but I paid for ...

• So I wanted to get the deal for the three upcoming months but I accidentally hit the free trial and then went and bought the deal for .99 for three months. When I go to my account it does not show my...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo ingresar mi tarjeta a premium

Por que no puedo ingresar mi tarjeta para contratar premium, me dice que mi banco está teniendo un mal día pero agrego otras tarjetas y tampoco se puede, quiero premium pero no lo puedo contratar ayuda por favor

• Por que no puedo ingresar mi tarjeta para contratar premium, me dice que mi banco está teniendo un mal día pero agrego otras tarjetas y tampoco se puede, quiero premium pero no lo puedo contratar ayu...
  • josebar
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

£0.99 for 3 months

Is this offer £0.99 for three months only and do you not get charged afterwards?

• Is this offer £0.99 for three months only and do you not get charged afterwards?
  • Scotty1973
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is my account set to 'spotify free' again, when I upgraded it to premium and paying for it?

About a month ago I upgraded my account to premium because the commercials annoyed me. I don´t understand why my account is now set back to ´free´, because I am paying for premium!

• About a month ago I upgraded my account to premium because the commercials annoyed me. I don´t understand why my account is now set back to ´free´, because I am paying for premium! 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer Abonnement to another account

I've bought the premium version for the my old account, but I need It for the new one. Is it able to transfer them Abonnement? Thank you guys

• I've bought the premium version for the my old account, but I need It for the new one. Is it able to transfer them Abonnement? Thank you guys
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes