Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

No me aparece ningún código en el recibo

Hace unos días inicié mi plan Premium y todavía sigo en el plan gratis de 30 días. Sin embargo, cuando me llegó el recibo no recibí ningún código que me pide cada vez que quiero usar Spotify

• Hace unos días inicié mi plan Premium y todavía sigo en el plan gratis de 30 días. Sin embargo, cuando me llegó el recibo no recibí ningún código que me pide cada vez que quiero usar Spotify
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CAMBIAR DE CUENTA Y MUDAR PRIVILEGIOS PREMIUM

Hola, quisiera obtener ayuda con lo siguiente. actualmente tengo una cuenta premium activa pero me gustaria cambiar de usuario (es decir, crear una nueva), pero me gustaria que me ayudaran a migrar mis playlist, y mi suscripcion premium, ya que apena...

• Visitor
  • Hola, quisiera obtener ayuda con lo siguiente. actualmente tengo una cuenta premium activa pero me gustaria cambiar de usuario (es decir, crear una nueva), pero me gustaria que me ayudaran a migrar m...
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot change country

Hi,I have a big issue here, I live in Norway, and when I was in the US I hachanged my spotify account residence to the US. But when I went back to Norway again I could not change it back unless I updated my repayment, I dont have a card where I can b...

• Hi, I have a big issue here, I live in Norway, and when I was in the US I hachanged my spotify account residence to the US. But when I went back to Norway again I could not change it back unless I u...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Email saying my payment won't go through

Originally when I first got spotify I subscribed to a spotify premium account, but then soon swithced to a spotify premium account that is under my mothers name. I have had this account for almost 6 months now, and today I recieved an email saying my...

• Originally when I first got spotify I subscribed to a spotify premium account, but then soon swithced to a spotify premium account that is under my mothers name. I have had this account for almost 6 ...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify universitarios

No funciona la musica sin conexion el la suscripción para universitarios

• No funciona la musica sin conexion el la suscripción para universitarios
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cuenta no reconocida

Contrate promocion Premium por $9 por 3 meses la cual fue cargada a mi cuenta de banco y en mi perfil no está reconocida y me pide nuevamente el pago requerido

• Contrate promocion Premium por $9 por 3 meses la cual fue cargada a mi cuenta de banco y en mi perfil no está reconocida y me pide nuevamente el pago requerido
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing free subscription

Hi how can i remove the free subscription in my accnt? I cannot play ng soundtrack just by click it. I need to click reshuffle to use the sounds in my playlist. Please let me know. Thank you

• Hi how can i remove the free subscription in my accnt? I cannot play ng soundtrack just by click it. I need to click reshuffle to use the sounds in my playlist. Please let me know. Thank you
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for Premium on the 28 of April but my spotify account became free yesterday

I paid for premium on the 28 of April but my account turned free yesterday. I downgraded to free two weeks ago but we aren't even on the 28th on may.

• I paid for premium on the 28 of April but my account turned free yesterday. I downgraded to free two weeks ago but we aren't even on the 28th on may.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Since today I don't have premium with Vodafone Yorn promo.

Hi all, Could you help me with this issue, till yesterday it was everything working fine, but tomorrow morning I logging to my account and my account was downgrade to free user.. I don´t understand why? Could you help me?

• Hi all,    Could you help me with this issue, till yesterday it was everything working fine, but tomorrow morning I logging to my account and my account was downgrade to free user.. ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starbucks to Student

I've had Premium through the partnership between Starbucks and Spotify, but I will soon be leaving Starbucks. How do I go about switching from the Starbucks Premium to the Student Discount with premium? Would I have to go through Starbucks first? Tha...

• I've had Premium through the partnership between Starbucks and Spotify, but I will soon be leaving Starbucks. How do I go about switching from the Starbucks Premium to the Student Discount with premi...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Cannot change the app to Premium

The same thing is happening to me and I have been charged for 5 months. I have tried cancelling as well. Its not working! Very frustrating

• The same thing is happening to me and I have been charged for 5 months. I have tried cancelling as well. Its not working! Very frustrating
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment Issue

My account was charged for the 65 pesos student subscription where in fact, i didn't continue to subscribe for such. Both the 129 for regular premium and 65 for student premium were charged to my account. Please help me on this matter.

• My account was charged for the 65 pesos student subscription where in fact, i didn't continue to subscribe for such. Both the 129 for regular premium and 65 for student premium were charged to my acc...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cancelled my subscription a month ago and on spotify free yet im still charged 10$ what a robbery!

$10 payment yet i dont have spotify premium what the **bleep**!!!???!!!- i want my money back..conveniently there is noone to speak to or even email for this problem does anyone know how to fix this?

• $10 payment yet i dont have spotify premium what the **bleep**!!!???!!!- i want my money back..conveniently there is noone to speak to or even email for this problem does anyone know how to fix this?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family

Dear spotify, on the 15th of May i started spotify family for wich i payd 15 euro. A day later, you cashed 9.99 euro for my normal subscription. How does that work? Why doni have to pay 25 euro's a month?!

• Dear spotify, on the 15th of May i started spotify family for wich i payd 15 euro. A day later, you cashed 9.99 euro for my normal subscription. How does that work? Why doni have to pay 25 euro's a m...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$0.99 for 3 months subscription not shown in Account Info

Dear all, after signing up for the 7 days trial, I was prompted to take up the 3 months subscription for $0.99. I keyed in my details and was told that it was successful and I would receive an email. However, I did not receive any emails and when I c...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all, after signing up for the 7 days trial, I was prompted to take up the 3 months subscription for $0.99. I keyed in my details and was told that it was successful and I would receive an email....
  • rupydhadwar
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Probleme abonnement

Bonjour,J'ai profité de l'offre à 0,99 pour 3 mois, mais Spotify annonce un prélèvement de 9,99 dans 7 jours (suite offre découverte de 7 jours).De plus, l'application Android indique que je suis toujours en version Free et pas Premium.Merci de m'aid...

• Bonjour, J'ai profité de l'offre à 0,99 pour 3 mois, mais Spotify annonce un prélèvement de 9,99 dans 7 jours (suite offre découverte de 7 jours). De plus, l'application Android indique que je suis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Belgium

Two weeks ago I applied for the student discount in Belgium. The application went through and on my bank account the price has been labeled as 'reserved'. I still haven't heard anything about the student discount and my account still says 'Spotify Fr...

• Two weeks ago I applied for the student discount in Belgium. The application went through and on my bank account the price has been labeled as 'reserved'. I still haven't heard anything about the stu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • student discount Europe
    Student Discount International
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple accounts 1 payment method

Hello, I was just wondering if I can pay multiple spotify accounts with 1 paypal account. I just bought the family and all spots are filled. I want to open another one for my cousins, nieces and nephews, but i am not sure if I can pay with my paypal ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I was just wondering if I can pay multiple spotify accounts with 1 paypal account. I just bought the family and all spots are filled. I want to open another one for my cousins, nieces and neph...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium non funziona

Buongiorno!Ho pagato la versione premium di €0,99 per Tre mesi..È arrivata anche la mail di ricevuta ma la versione premium continua a non funzionare!!! Perché???? Grazie!

• Buongiorno! Ho pagato la versione premium di €0,99 per Tre mesi.. È arrivata anche la mail di ricevuta ma la versione premium continua a non funzionare!!! Perché???? Grazie!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment issue, 2 subscriptions?

Hi! So last month(april) my Family account got canceled, so i renewed it to premium.Then i wanted to upgrade to family again(an hour later), but for some reason i just got billed for premium and for family just yesterday.I understand that if i upgrad...

• Hi!   So last month(april) my Family account got canceled, so i renewed it to premium. Then i wanted to upgrade to family again(an hour later), but for some reason i just got billed for ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes