Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Student Discount

I followed all the directions for the student discount account (canceled my existing premium, waited for the end of month, then apply for student premium. My school is on the list and it works since I had no issue whatsoever with Apple Music. I can n...

• I followed all the directions for the student discount account (canceled my existing premium, waited for the end of month, then apply for student premium. My school is on the list and it works since ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payment deletes all content

Ive had premium for about two months now. Just a few days ago I used spotify and it was fine. Log in today and all of my library songs, playlists, etc are all gone. And the date they were deleted? The same day the auto-payment went through for premiu...

• Ive had premium for about two months now. Just a few days ago I used spotify and it was fine. Log in today and all of my library songs, playlists, etc are all gone. And the date they were deleted? Th...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant redeem my code

Hi i have got a code for free premium with a purchase but everyone I try redeem it it says invalid

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i have got a code for free premium with a purchase but everyone I try redeem it it says invalid
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice

After my old debit card expired I decided to start paying through my O2 phone however after checking my bill you have charged me twice, can this be looked at please?

• After my old debit card expired I decided to start paying through my O2 phone however after checking my bill you have charged me twice, can this be looked at please?
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Acount deactivated

Received text so say I have unsubscribed from premium. I didn't request that to happen and have paid up to date?!

• Received text so say I have unsubscribed from premium. I didn't request that to happen and have paid up to date?!
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to buy every month... same card

I'm tired of buying spotify every month due to the message "spotify has expired" I bought a spotify slil that it would be withdrawn money every month.There have always been money on the account. Always the same cardWhy doesnt spotify remember this ca...

• I'm tired of buying spotify every month due to the message "spotify has expired" I bought a spotify slil that it would be withdrawn money every month. There have always been money on the account. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

uppdatera betalningsinformation misslyckades

Har bytt kontokort och försöker på uppmaning av Spotify att uppdatera mina betalningsuppgifter. Är säker på att jag skriver rätt uppgifter, ändå godkänns inte min uppdatering. Varför? mvh Lars

• Har bytt kontokort och försöker på uppmaning av Spotify att uppdatera mina betalningsuppgifter. Är säker på att jag skriver rätt uppgifter, ändå godkänns inte min uppdatering. Varför?   mvh La...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Why can I not choose monthly premium subscription

I forgot to update my credit card info before it was changed out and spotify needed to charge me for the new month. Now that I want to update my subscription information, my only options are to do spotify for students, which I do not qualify for. Or ...

• Casual Listener
  • I forgot to update my credit card info before it was changed out and spotify needed to charge me for the new month.  Now that I want to update my subscription information, my only options are to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium betaald

Hallo,Ik heb sinds een paar weken spotify premium maar ik krijg constant de melding dat ik offline ben.. Ik kan zonder WiFi niet luisteren naar spotify

• Hallo, Ik heb sinds een paar weken spotify premium maar ik krijg constant de melding dat ik offline ben.. Ik kan zonder WiFi niet luisteren naar spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

i cant close my Premium subscription.

Hi All,I have a 'premium suscription with Spotify '. It was a 30 day free trial.when i go into my 'account', 'subscriptions' there is no option to 'cancel' ???I have looked into my I tunes account to see if my 'spotify account' is in there - it isnt ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All, I have a 'premium suscription with Spotify '. It was a 30 day free trial.when i go into my 'account', 'subscriptions' there is no option to 'cancel' ??? I have looked into my I tunes accoun...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança indevida

No dia 29/04/2017 assinei o plano premium para estudantes. Porém foi feito um lançamento de R$199 na minha fatura, ba mesma data. Exigo o estorno, considerando que o preco do serviço é de R$8,50.

• No dia 29/04/2017 assinei o plano premium para estudantes. Porém foi feito um lançamento de R$199 na minha fatura, ba mesma data. Exigo o estorno, considerando que o preco do serviço é de R$8,50.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member still charged

Hi everyone out there!I really hope someone can help with this. I've recently added family members to my account but unfortunately one is still being charged their normal Premium monthly amount (and of course now that I'm paying she shouldn't be).Can...

• Hi everyone out there! I really hope someone can help with this.  I've recently added family members to my account but unfortunately one is still being charged their normal Premium monthly amo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Headspace

Hey! I have been a premium member for years now. About a month ago I took the Premium + Headspace pack 9,99/month for three months. Today my Premium has been cancelled but Headspace still works. What should I do?

• Hey! I have been a premium member for years now. About a month ago I took the Premium + Headspace pack 9,99/month for three months. Today my Premium has been cancelled but Headspace still works. What...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i am being charged twice a month

I have gotten spotify premium a couple months ago and they continued to charge my card $10.91 TWICE every month. I then cancelled my subscription and had trouble getting the payment off of my card every month. Now i got spotify premium again but with...

• I have gotten spotify premium a couple months ago and they continued to charge my card $10.91 TWICE every month. I then cancelled my subscription and had trouble getting the payment off of my card ev...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subcription to Premium Spotify

hi, need help i just subscribe to premium why is the trial premium is still showing in my phone. i cannot switch to other songs and i cannot download the song.

• Casual Listener
  • hi, need  help i just subscribe to premium why is the trial premium is still showing in my phone.  i cannot switch to other songs and i cannot download the song.
  • vheemallari
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All of a sudden I'm nog longer a premium member. I do pay for it though

Hi Spotify,I've been a premium member for years and am still paying for a premium account but this morning In found out that I am nog longer a premium member.I'd like te hear your solution.Kind regards,Saskia Westra

• Hi Spotify, I've been a premium member for years and am still paying for a premium account but this morning In found out that I am nog longer a premium member. I'd like te hear your solution. Ki...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Me option of payment does not appear

When I want to pay for the option oxxo that is cost in Mexico, me there does not appear the option of only 1 account, only it me appears of the familiar plan and I discount for students, have spotify in two devices, in this computer and in my cellula...

• When I want to pay for the option oxxo that is cost in Mexico, me there does not appear the option of only 1 account, only it me appears of the familiar plan and I discount for students, have spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I changed my credit card details and Spotify still charging in the old one.

Hola comunidad Spotify, Hace dos meses cambie la tarjeta que estaba usando para pagar mi cuenta premiumY hoy me di cuenta que me hicieron el cargo de los 99 pesos en la tarjeta que antes usaba y en la actual Cómo puedo resolverlo?

• Hola comunidad Spotify,   Hace dos meses cambie la tarjeta que estaba usando para pagar mi cuenta premium Y hoy me di cuenta que me hicieron el cargo de los 99 pesos en la tarjeta que antes u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes