Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Postal Code - Premium Subscription

Hi, I have Premium account, connected to my Facebook. My family members received an e-mail requesting to provide our postal code. We provided postal code that might have been used during registration (as we had different house), as a result one perso...

• Hi, I have Premium account, connected to my Facebook. My family members received an e-mail requesting to provide our postal code. We provided postal code that might have been used during registrati...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Editing account

I would like to cancel my premium subscription. On the app, it shows premium subscription, but I don't know how to navigate to change it. When I log into my account online from a desk top, it says I am currently using Spotify free. How can I cancel m...

• I would like to cancel my premium subscription.  On the app, it shows premium subscription, but I don't know how to navigate to change it.  When I log into my account online from a des...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not premium anymore

Hi, as I tried to listen to music with spotify some days ago I found out that my account wasn't premium anymore... I don't understand how it's possible, I won a contest and got a year of spotfy premium free (it should and on March 22. 2018... I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, as I tried to listen to music with spotify some days ago I found out that my account wasn't premium anymore... I don't understand how it's possible, I won a contest and got a year of spotfy premi...
  • sabriisblonde
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscribed on my work computer but can't login on my iphone

Hi TeamI subscribed to spoitify premium today on my work computer. I then downloaded the app to my iphone but it will not let me login using the same details. Can you please tell me what I need to do to get it to work?ThanksSue from Adelaide, Austral...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Team I subscribed to spoitify premium today on my work computer.  I then downloaded the app to my iphone but it will not let me login using the same details.   Can you please tell me w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Went to bed with Spotify premium and woke up without it?

I've had spotify premium for months and I'm pissed. I just got charged for it as well. What happened to my account overnight?

• I've had spotify premium for months and I'm pissed. I just got charged for it as well. What happened to my account overnight? 
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

He hecho el pago a la sucripcion de spotify premium desde ayer y aun no se me brinda el servicio

• Casual Listener
  • He hecho el pago a la sucripcion de spotify premium desde ayer y aun no se me brinda el servicio
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cc info took money but don't work

It won't accept cc information then when it did spotify don't work...plz fix

• It won't accept cc information then when it did spotify don't work...plz fix
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown charges to account

I see suspicious charges to my account. Please contact me directly and privately to sort out this matter. P.S. It is ridiculous that I have to post this request in a forum. Real companies have support contact information readily available. I am not i...

• I see suspicious charges to my account. Please contact me directly and privately to sort out this matter.   P.S. It is ridiculous that I have to post this request in a forum. Real companies ha...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium

I just purchased a spotify premium account for this month and then cancelled my subscription so it would not renew in May and I would be able to listen to it all this month. I was charged, but it is saying my account is not premium

• I just purchased a spotify premium account for this month and then cancelled my subscription so it would not renew in May and I would be able to listen to it all this month. I was charged, but it is ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying via spotify card

ho acquistato una cara prepagata da 30euro di spotify (epay) ma al momento del pagamento prima dice tutto ok.poi dopo pochi giorni l abbonamento premium si è disattivato e la tessera non funziona più.cosa è capitato? come risolvo?

• ho acquistato una cara prepagata da 30euro di spotify (epay) ma al momento del pagamento prima dice tutto ok. poi dopo pochi giorni l abbonamento premium si è disattivato e la tessera non funziona p...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my facebook page

şimdi öncelikle kolay gelsin. garip bir derdim var. benim 2 tane email hesabım var. bunlardan biri ''halil_cesaretli@hotmail.com'' diğeri ise ''halil_95@outlook.com''. şuan bir ay ücretsiz premium özelliğini halil_95@outlook.com adresinde kullanıyoru...

• şimdi öncelikle kolay gelsin. garip bir derdim var.   benim 2 tane email hesabım var. bunlardan biri ''halil_cesaretli@hotmail.com'' diğeri ise ''halil_95@outlook.com''. şuan bir ay ücretsiz p...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelling personal premium subscription as new phone contract includes service

Hi,I've just purchased a new phone contract through Vodafone and Spotify premium is included as part of the contract.Vodafone support said I'll be able to "free" my current Spotify account and then reactivate it using a Vodafone link they've sent me ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've just purchased a new phone contract through Vodafone and Spotify premium is included as part of the contract. Vodafone support said I'll be able to "free" my current Spotify account and th...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium paused due to last paymeny didn't work

I keep getting the premium paused 'your last payment didn't work' error and it is asking me to renew my subscription online. My card payment has been working fine and money has always been taking out of the account.. I cancelled my subscription and r...

• Casual Listener
  • I keep getting the premium paused 'your last payment didn't work' error and it is asking me to renew my subscription online. My card payment has been working fine and money has always been taking out...
  • paulcullen11
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Have two Accounts. Want to get Rid of one of them and keep the other

Have two Accounts. One is connected to FAcebook, but is not the premium membership. Its the free one. When i first got spotify, i had some complications connecting to facebook. So i made another account. This one is the Premium. Its great. But i cant...

• Visitor
  • Have two Accounts. One is connected to FAcebook, but is not the premium membership. Its the free one. When i first got spotify, i had some complications connecting to facebook. So i made another acco...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged

I wasn't aware that after getting three months for $.99 that after that it would charge me $10+. I was just wondering if there's a way I can get my money back? I canceled my subscription.

• I wasn't aware that after getting three months for $.99 that after that it would charge me $10+. I was just wondering if there's a way I can get my money back? I canceled my subscription.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Money Charged

I have an additional ten dollars charged to my card. A worker said they would remove this payment from my account and it is still not removed.

• I have an additional ten dollars charged to my card. A worker said they would remove this payment from my account and it is still not removed.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update my information

Hello.I have Spotify Family and last month I had to cancel the credit card we were using, and totally forgot about it. Now our Spotify is blocked and I can't find a way to update the charging info and use another credit card. Any help is appreciated!...

• Hello. I have Spotify Family and last month I had to cancel the credit card we were using, and totally forgot about it. Now our Spotify is blocked and I can't find a way to update the charging info ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged from two different bank accounts

I only have one spotify account but I am being charged from two different bank accounts each month ... not sure how to track if someone is scamming my bank details.

• I only have one spotify account but I am being charged from two different bank accounts each month ... not sure how to track if someone is scamming my bank details.
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution delete a payment for a spotify account without facebook

i had a premium spotify account with facebook credentials. now i deleted my facebook account and i create a new spotify account. but now i can't log in for delete the payment renew from the old account. how can i solve this problem?

• i had a premium spotify account with facebook credentials. now i deleted my facebook account and i create a new spotify account. but now i can't log in for delete the payment renew from the old accou...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not letting me use premium

I bought premium and am currently on my free trial but on the app it is stil saying I don't have it

• I bought premium and am currently on my free trial but on the app it is stil saying I don't have it
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes