Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Being charged for premium, but cannot find my account

Hi, I had/have a premium account which I have paid for several months. Suddenly the status changed to Free, although I am being charged for monthly fee. Can you please put me back on my premium account? Eventually how to cancel the draw from my bank?

• Hi,   I had/have a premium account which I have paid for several months. Suddenly the status changed to Free, although I am being charged for monthly fee. Can you please put me back on my prem...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharged my card again

I cancelled my subscription for a second time and I'm hoping I actually get refunded this time or am I supposed to let spotify take my money and leave me with this $35 overdraft fee.

• I cancelled my subscription for a second time and I'm hoping I actually get refunded this time or am I supposed to let spotify take my money and leave me with this $35 overdraft fee.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged, but not upgraded.

So my account was charged, had just enough to upgrade, but I was not upgraded. Is there any way I could get refunded and repurchase or....?

• So my account was charged, had just enough to upgrade, but I was not upgraded. Is there any way I could get refunded and repurchase or....?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

double charged!

is the first month really free because i was just double charged a month in. Not only that but it seems i cannot find a customer service number to complain! HELP

• is the first month really free because i was just double charged a month in.  Not only that but it seems i cannot find a customer service number to complain!  HELP
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but not on premium anymore!

Hi, I used to have a premium account but stopped it a few months ago. Just been reviewing my statements and I've been charged the last two months even though I'm definitely not still premium (I've got adverts!)Just gone through the process of checkin...

• Hi, I used to have a premium account but stopped it a few months ago. Just been reviewing my statements and I've been charged the last two months even though I'm definitely not still premium (I've go...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Abonnement étudiant

Bonjour,Je suis étudiant dans un lycée qui ne figure pas sur la liste pour souscrire à un abonnement premium au tarif étudiant. Comment faire pour que je puisse bénéficier du tarif étudiant ?Merci pour votre réponse.

• Bonjour, Je suis étudiant dans un lycée qui ne figure pas sur la liste pour souscrire à un abonnement premium au tarif étudiant. Comment faire pour que je puisse bénéficier du tarif étudiant ? Merc...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account charged even though not suscribed

I tried to get the student Spotify premium but my school wasn't eligible so I decided to just get the regular Spotify premium. I went to look at my bank statement and I have been charged for both the student and regular premium. I cancelled my regula...

• I tried to get the student Spotify premium but my school wasn't eligible so I decided to just get the regular Spotify premium. I went to look at my bank statement and I have been charged for both the...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cargos extra a la tarjeta

Hola a todos. No sé que hacer. Intenté aprovechar la promoción de Spotify Premium para universitarios y lo único que logré fue que realizaran 4 cargos a la tarjeta y aparte tuve que pagar el Premium estandar. ¿Qué puedo hacer?

• Hola a todos. No sé que hacer. Intenté aprovechar la promoción de Spotify Premium para universitarios y lo único que logré fue que realizaran 4 cargos a la tarjeta y aparte tuve que pagar el Premium ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change email and change subscription plan

Hi! I am planning to change my subscription plan from premium to student premium, however I have encountered the following problems:1. My spotify account is currently sync with my Faceboook account, which is registered with the e-mail that I am no lo...

• Hi!   I am planning to change my subscription plan from premium to student premium, however I have encountered the following problems: 1. My spotify account is currently sync with my Facebooo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged after ending premium

I cancelled my premium substitution in December and they're still charging me. I've tried to get help multiple times and they haven't provided me with any real help. I need a freedom and for them to stop charging me.

• I cancelled my premium substitution in December and they're still charging me. I've tried to get help multiple times and they haven't provided me with any real help. I need a freedom and for them to ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charged when I signed up for Student Premium

I was double charged the $4.99+tax cost as soon as I signed up for the student discounted Premium Package. I searched the help options on this spotify website and nothing gave me an answer... i wound up reading hundreds of messages from other people ...

• I was double charged the $4.99+tax cost as soon as I signed up for the student discounted Premium Package. I searched the help options on this spotify website and nothing gave me an answer... i wound...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Double Charge
    Payment Problems
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day free trial

I wanted to use the 7 day free trial to see if I wanted to get the premium, I had it a few years ago but i don't properly remember what it was like. I didn't want to buy premium and realise that free was just as good so I decided I would get the 7 da...

• I wanted to use the 7 day free trial to see if I wanted to get the premium, I had it a few years ago but i don't properly remember what it was like. I didn't want to buy premium and realise that free...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of place premium

So I was previously based in the UK, where I paid for premium. After university, I moved back to the US; however, the payment was still charged to the UK card. I tried to pay with my US credit card for premium, but it won't accept my payment. Further...

• So I was previously based in the UK, where I paid for premium. After university, I moved back to the US; however, the payment was still charged to the UK card. I tried to pay with my US credit card f...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Signed up. Provided my cc information for premium and it has me on standard. I don't want to be charged double.

• Signed up. Provided my cc information for premium and it has me on standard. I don't want to be charged double.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Would like to renew my student discount and never received an email

I am still a student but have been getting charged 9.99/mo after my 12 months expired; I never saw an email to renew my 12 months after that. How do I contact spotify to get my discount again?

• I am still a student but have been getting charged 9.99/mo after my 12 months expired; I never saw an email to renew my 12 months after that.  How do I contact spotify to get my discount again?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! restart subscription where's my playlists?

I want to re-start my Premium Subscription, how can I retrieve my old playlists?

• I want to re-start my Premium Subscription, how can I retrieve my old playlists?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country if other people are in my family membership?

So my predicament is, I'm currently the administrator for my family subscription in Australia. I'm looking into overseas work (engineer) and was wondering, if I changed my country while I have my family still in Australia, will they all be booted out...

• Regular
  • So my predicament is, I'm currently the administrator for my family subscription in Australia. I'm looking into overseas work (engineer) and was wondering, if I changed my country while I have my fam...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceling Subscription Day I Got it

If I cancel my subscription the same day I bought it will it instantly not let me use it for the rest of the month?

• Casual Listener
  • If I cancel my subscription the same day I bought it will it instantly not let me use it for the rest of the month?
  • justinewin_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but I don't have premium

I was sighing up to get the student discount and I put my card info in and everything, at the end I had to verify my college, didn't know it was for college students so I backed out. Why am I still being charged $5? My subscription status is still fr...

• Casual Listener
  • I was sighing up to get the student discount and I put my card info in and everything, at the end I had to verify my college, didn't know it was for college students so I backed out. Why am I still b...
  • Placeit22
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to family premium but still getting charged

I upgraded to family premium, but have just been charged for my old, single person premium subscription, despite the site saying that i can upgrade and all charges for the old one would automatically stop. I upgraded over a month ago now!

• I upgraded to family premium, but have just been charged for my old, single person premium subscription, despite the site saying that i can upgrade and all charges for the old one would automatically...
  • justinewin_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes