Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I'll want to end my family plan and switch to student plan

Did the sheer ID verification and it was successful. I have been verified as a student until: 12/11/2023. But when I click on choose plans it takes me on to another website (where by the way the currency switches to USD from EUR) where it says that I...

• Visitor
  • Did the sheer ID verification and it was successful. I have been verified as a student until: 12/11/2023. But when I click on choose plans it takes me on to another website (where by the way the curr...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hallo Hilfe-Assistent,

ich bin Mitglied eines Family-Abos, aber nicht der Abo-Inhaber. Nun möchte ich ein eigenes Abo abschließen, um andere Personen aus meinem Haushalt hinzufügen zu können. Wenn ich die bestehende Mitgliedschaft kündige, werden dann alle meine Playlists ...

• Visitor
  • ich bin Mitglied eines Family-Abos, aber nicht der Abo-Inhaber. Nun möchte ich ein eigenes Abo abschließen, um andere Personen aus meinem Haushalt hinzufügen zu können. Wenn ich die bestehende Mitgli...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't upgrade to premium

i keep trying to upgrade my plan but the paywall doesn't load

• Visitor
  • i keep trying to upgrade my plan but the paywall doesn't load
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hello, how can I get my playlist from "Family" to "Individual"

So far, I was member if "Falily" and I have signed up for "Individual Premium".What do I have to do not to lose my "Lieblingssongs/favorits?

• Visitor
  • So far, I was member if "Falily" and I have signed up for "Individual Premium". What do I have to do not to lose my "Lieblingssongs/favorits?
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Did not subscribe to Spotify. A credit card that I rarely use was charged 9.99. Who did this?

Plan I don’t know. Never used it. Free/PremiumCountry USA Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI did not subscribe to Spotify. A credit card that I rarely...

• Visitor
  • Plan I don’t know. Never used it.  Free/Premium Country USA   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Repaying subscription

I had a premium subscription and my payment failed so now I am trying to repurchase my subscription but it won’t allow me. It keeps trying to sign me up for the 3 month trial but since I am an already previous premium owner I can’t use the trial. I c...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a premium subscription and my payment failed so now I am trying to repurchase my subscription but it won’t allow me. It keeps trying to sign me up for the 3 month trial but since I am an alread...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No free trial without a credit card?

Hi!In 2012 there was no way of getting the three free months without a credit card or PayPal. Is this still so? No my first Premium-month is paid by giftcard (in Finland), but I still think I too would be worth those three months. Thank you! A

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! In 2012 there was no way of getting the three free months without a credit card or PayPal. Is this still so?  No my first Premium-month is paid by giftcard (in Finland), but I still think ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Date of paiement

Je suis prélevé le 1er et je souhaiterais le décaler au 6 du mois

• Visitor
  • Je suis prélevé le 1er et je souhaiterais le décaler au 6 du mois
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account not updating after plan switch

PlanDuo premiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung Galaxy S21UltraOperating SystemAndroid 13(Tiramisu) My Question or IssueI few weeks ago I let my premium plan expired because I was going to switch to the duo premium plan with my wife. We switched to ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Duo premium Country United States Device Samsung Galaxy S21Ultra Operating System Android 13(Tiramisu)   My Question or Issue I few weeks ago I let my premium plan expired because...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium code

I have a premiun code but I don´t get the free premium and I need a card and I don´t have one and I can´t exchange the codePlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceWindowsOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueI have a premiun code but I don´t get the fr...

• Visitor
  • I have a premiun code but I don´t get the free premium and I need a card and I don´t have one and I can´t exchange the code Plan Premium Country Spain Device Windows Operating System Windows ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Any plans to offer Spotify Duo+ Hulu Bundle?

Would love to do Spotify Duo, but not at the expense of losing Hulu bundle...any plans to make a Spotify Duo + Hulu bundle?

• Visitor
  • Would love to do Spotify Duo, but not at the expense of losing Hulu bundle...any plans to make a Spotify Duo + Hulu bundle?    
  • Mkelly300
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

different prices indicated for premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountryHungary DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI would like to subscribe to premium again, mainly because the app showed me a promotion of 3 months for EUR 4.99. However, whenever I click on the ad and it forwar...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country Hungary   Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I would like to subscribe to premium again, mainly because the app showed...
  • rbrtdb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charges

I paid for the $9.99 subscription but I checked my bank account and it took out $16. Spotify explain

• I paid for the $9.99 subscription but I checked my bank account and it took out $16. Spotify explain
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't subscribe to spotify I get that message that I'm not eligible

I always get this error message : Sorry, you are not eligible for that plan. Here are some other ways to get Premium.But I can't subscribe to any premium forfait, since 1 month. I try more than two browsers, google, safari, etc, but doesn't work eith...

• Visitor
  • I always get this error message : Sorry, you are not eligible for that plan. Here are some other ways to get Premium. But I can't subscribe to any premium forfait, since 1 month. I try more than two...
  • MihailY
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

This message: Sorry, you are not eligible for that plan.....

I've been trying since 2020-21-22 and soon 2023 to have access to spotify premium, I tried reddit which gave me a promising link, but no, the link is too old and your rotten system STILL does not allow me to subscribe, so I come here to spotify commu...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying since 2020-21-22 and soon 2023 to have access to spotify premium, I tried reddit which gave me a promising link, but no, the link is too old and your rotten system STILL does not all...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My 3 month Premium trial hasn;t worked properly and caused many problems, HELP?

Hi;I was hoping you could help me out. I signed up for a three month Premium Individual trial. I gave my bank details, ect as you do and knew that if I canceled anytime before that trial I would have been charged. I've had problems, I discovered to v...

• Visitor
  • Hi; I was hoping you could help me out. I signed up for a three month Premium Individual trial. I gave my bank details, ect as you do and  knew that if I canceled anytime before that trial I ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes