Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution cambie la forma de pago y ahora me cobran doble (en las dos tarjetas)

cambie la forma de pago (cambie la tarjeta de credito) y desde septiembre me cobran en ambas tarjetas, osea que estoy pagando doble

• Casual Listener
  • cambie la forma de pago (cambie la tarjeta de credito) y desde septiembre me cobran en ambas tarjetas, osea que estoy pagando doble
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Reinstating Premium Duo if cancelled?

Plan: PremiumCountry: AustraliaDevice: Several (iMAc, Android, Apple)My Question or IssueCan I reinstate Premium Duo if it was cancelled only 1 day ago?

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Country: Australia Device:  Several (iMAc, Android, Apple) My Question or Issue Can I reinstate Premium Duo if it was cancelled only 1 day ago?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New plan Didn’t initiate

I was using premium individual and it was to expire in 2 days so i changed my plan and purchased duo premium instead but when the individual plan ended my new plan didn’t change and it charged me the amount of duo premium. it even is showing in the a...

• Visitor
  • I was using premium individual and it was to expire in 2 days so i changed my plan and purchased duo premium instead but when the individual plan ended my new plan didn’t change and it charged me the...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Me da error al querer pagar premium

Pongo todos los datos de la tarjeta y mis datos, al querer realizar el paso y me da error

• Visitor
  • Pongo todos los datos de la tarjeta y mis datos, al querer realizar el paso y me da error
  • AlejaR
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

How to get my money back and cancel my subscription?

I wanted to cancel my subscription instead of paying for it again but it still ends up paying for it so I now want a refund

• Visitor
  • I wanted to cancel my subscription instead of paying for it again but it still ends up paying for it so I now want a refund
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with my subscription

Hello. On February 2022 I suscribed to the uniersitary plan and I knew that this February (2023) I had to revalid my student condition. I did and I recived my confirmation message and the pay was the same as usual (a half of the premium individual co...

• Visitor
  • Hello. On February 2022 I suscribed to the uniersitary plan and I knew that this February (2023) I had to revalid my student condition. I did and I recived my confirmation message and the pay was the...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is not ready to work in Nigeria

I have been trying to pay for Spotify premium in Nigeria. First of all, no cards work, and eventually, I got a card that works but the payment module won't load. How are you losing customers who want to actually pay you? A few people I know have swit...

• I have been trying to pay for Spotify premium in Nigeria. First of all, no cards work, and eventually, I got a card that works but the payment module won't load. How are you losing customers who want...
  • Lala80
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed my phone lisg my premium account and library

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

To get refund for purchase of premium

I need help to get a refund because I thought I canceled but I did not

• Visitor
  • I need help to get a refund because I thought I canceled but I did not
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Me cambie a Spotify estudiantil, me cobro y dice que no lo tengo

Me cambie a spotify estudiantil, me cobro la plata y cuando entro me dice que no pague y que me sacaron el premium que tengo el gratis pero la plata me la tomaron tengo el comprobante

• Casual Listener
  • Me cambie a spotify estudiantil, me cobro la plata y cuando entro me dice que no pague y que me sacaron el premium que tengo el gratis pero la plata me la tomaron tengo el comprobante
  • a6n6a6_0
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Change plan

I have the Plan Duo and i want to change it to one person premium 1 

• I have the Plan Duo and i want to change it to one person premium 1 
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I get premium individual after deleting my account? It won’t let me

It won’t allow me to have an individual premium account because I already had one and deleted it, so what do I need to do?

• Visitor
  • It won’t allow me to have an individual premium account because I already had one and deleted it, so what do I need to do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why am I being charged twice a month

I must have 2 accounts and need to cancel one of them but don't know the details on that account

• I must have 2 accounts and need to cancel one of them but don't know the details on that account
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'd like to subscribe to premium but because I had the 1 month free I cant

When I try to subscribe the only option available is premium wiht one month free. I already had the one month free trial, now I wish to sbuscribe to premium but I can't

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to subscribe the only option available is premium wiht one month free. I already had the one month free trial, now I wish to sbuscribe to premium but I can't
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium payment failed and I am blocked changing country, how to handle?

I am a Swedish user from the start but now having moved abroad since a couple of years I have no longer credit cards in Sweden anymore since last month. Now my Spotify premium subscription was failing and I was asked to update my payment method. But ...

• I am a Swedish user from the start but now having moved abroad since a couple of years I have no longer credit cards in Sweden anymore since last month. Now my Spotify premium subscription was failin...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes