Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Graphic ads at startup

Plan Premium Country Sweden Device huaweiOperating System Android My Question or IssueSo I've been getting an ad for motley crue at startup.I do not pay for spotify to get any kind of ads (or unsolicited recommendations for that matter)I just want pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan  Premium   Country Sweden   Device huawei Operating System  Android   My Question or Issue So I've been getting an ad for motley crue at startup. I do no...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Linking Hulu Account

I tried linking my existing Hulu account but it was rejected because I had the ad-free subscription. The message from Spotify said to change my Hulu subscription to the ad-supported (basic) plan in order to link the accounts. I changed by Hulu subscr...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried linking my existing Hulu account but it was rejected because I had the ad-free subscription. The message from Spotify said to change my Hulu subscription to the ad-supported (basic) plan in o...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hulu
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unsubscribed from SingTel Spotify account but it is still showing I am a premium user.

Plan: PremiumCountry: SingaporeDevice Huawei Mate 20 ProOperating System: Android Pie 9.0 My Question or IssueHi! I am trying to sign up for the Premium Family account but because I have an existing Spotify individual account with SingTel, I need to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Singapore Device Huawei Mate 20 Pro Operating System: Android Pie 9.0   My Question or Issue Hi! I am trying to sign up for the Premium Family account but ...
  • milkychalk_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed the payment metod and got charged R$10,00

Hi, i'm from Brazil and when i changed my payment metod i've got charged for R$10,00. Is this a thing? Will i receive my money back?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i'm from Brazil and when i changed my payment metod i've got charged for R$10,00. Is this a thing? Will i receive my money back?
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(Samsung Galaxy 9)Operating System(Android Pie) My Question or IssueI just wanted to subscribe on spotify premium but i just got charged like 60€ and Im still out of the premium, checking the E bank, the money is there,...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device (Samsung Galaxy 9) Operating System (Android Pie)   My Question or Issue I just wanted to subscribe on spotify premium but i just got charged like 6...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu using redeem card

WHY DOES USING THE REDEEM CARD OPTION FOR SPOTIFY PREMIUM NEGATE THE OPTION FOR HULU? I FEEL AS THOUGH WITH ME BEING A PAYING CUSTOMER, AND HAVE BEEN FOR OVER A YEAR NOW (OFF AND ON), I SHOULD STILL BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE SERVICES. NOT THE END OF THE W...

• Casual Listener
  • WHY DOES USING THE REDEEM CARD OPTION FOR SPOTIFY PREMIUM NEGATE THE OPTION FOR HULU? I FEEL AS THOUGH WITH ME BEING A PAYING CUSTOMER, AND HAVE BEEN FOR OVER A YEAR NOW (OFF AND ON), I SHOULD STILL ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Still being charged without having premium and never having it

PlanFreeCountryUnited statesPhoneZte blade max My Question or IssueWhen the 3 months for only ¢99 was about I had tried to get it but was not given any of the premium features I contacted support and was told that they would cancel but wouldn't get m...

•   Plan Free Country United states Phone Zte blade max   My Question or Issue When the 3 months for only ¢99 was about I had tried to get it but was not given any of the premium fea...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot subscribe to a student offer

I cannot access to the subscription page in order to subscribe to a student account. Please refer to attached picture.PlanFree/PremiumCountryFranceDevice(iPhone 6s) My Question or IssueHow can I get the access in order to subscribe to a student accou...

• I cannot access to the subscription page in order to subscribe to a student account. Please refer to attached picture. Plan Free/Premium Country France Device (iPhone 6s)   My Question o...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium family REFUND

PlanPremiumCountryukDevicePCOperating SystemWINDOWS 10 My Question or IssueI accidentley bought 2 spotify premiums on the same account i only want one is there a way to get a refund

•   Plan Premium Country uk Device PC Operating System WINDOWS 10   My Question or Issue I accidentley bought 2 spotify premiums on the same account i only want one is there a way ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! subscription?

Plan: FreeCountry: USADevice: iPhone7Operating System: iOS12 Hi Spotify community, I recently stopped using iTunes as my primary source of music and right now I'm looking at Spotify for a good alternative but I've heard that the features are limited ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Free Country: USA Device: iPhone7 Operating System: iOS12   Hi Spotify community,  I recently stopped using iTunes as my primary source of music and right now I'm looking a...
  • spot1fyPlusPlus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get the Hulu offer.

PlanPremiumDeviceHP LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueWhen I click the link to get Hulu (ad version) in my email, it redirects me to my account page but when I am there, I don't see any way to get the Hulu plan. What am I doing wron...

• Plan Premium Device HP Laptop Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue When I click the link to get Hulu (ad version) in my email, it redirects me to my account page but when I am ...
  • misty_roses
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't subscribe to Spotify through Paypal

PlanFree (Trying to get premium)CountryCanadaDeviceMackbook Air 2016, Samsung A8 (2018)Operating SystemmacOS High Sierra, Android 8.0.0 My Question or IssueI'm trying to buy Spotify Premium (with 30 day trial) with my Paypal account, due to the fact ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free (Trying to get premium) Country Canada Device Mackbook Air 2016, Samsung A8 (2018) Operating System macOS High Sierra, Android 8.0.0   My Question or Issue I'm trying to buy ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

error on renewal for premium

hello, i need help on my renewal for premium, tried inputting my mobile number for load payment but it doesnt work. philippines, using smart sim card.

• Casual Listener
  • hello, i need help on my renewal for premium, tried inputting my mobile number for load payment but it doesnt work.   philippines, using smart sim card. 
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone Red Entertainment- can you change which account ot is used on?

My Question or IssueSo I got a free 24 month red bundle with Vodafone when I took out my phone contract, stupid I used it and linked it to my ex partners spotify account, now is there anyway I can get it transferred to my spotify account?

• My Question or Issue So I got a free 24 month red bundle with Vodafone when I took out my phone contract, stupid I used it and linked it to my ex partners spotify account, now is there anyway I can ...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have premium but cannot save songs. Iv tried everything. PLEASE help

PlanPremiumCountryusa Devicegoogle pixel 2Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueI have had premium for over a year and one day recently some of my features went away only on my phone. The main issue is I cant find my saved songs anymore. I ha...

• Plan Premium Country usa   Device google pixel 2 Operating System Android 9    My Question or Issue I have had premium for over a year and one day recently some of my featur...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with spotify premium

i have spotify premium but when i turn my phone offline, with no internet, spotify doesn’t play the songs. but when i out my phone online everything turns normal. why??? with spotify premium i should be able to listen to the songs offlinePlanFree/Pre...

• Casual Listener
  • i have spotify premium but when i turn my phone offline, with no internet, spotify doesn’t play the songs. but when i out my phone online everything turns normal. why??? with spotify premium i should...
  • martinav1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed via Upi Spotify premium not subscribed

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceRedmi note 5 proOperating SystemMIUI My Question or IssueI payed via Upi for my Spotify premium subscription . My payment has been processed and my premium subscription isn't active. Please help!

• Plan Premium Country India Device Redmi note 5 pro Operating System MIUI   My Question or Issue I payed via Upi for my Spotify premium subscription . My payment has been processed and ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • UPI
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Over being charged when I have tried countless times to stop my service

PlanFree/PremiumCountry My Question or IssueI have not used the Premium service for over a year and have reached out a few times trying to cancel my subscription. Every month I am still being charged and cannot ever reach anyone. I have a Vizio TV an...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   My Question or Issue I have not used the Premium service for over a year and have reached out a few times trying to cancel my subscription. Every month I am stil...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trouble linking Hulu Account

I tried linking my existing Hulu account but it was originally rejected becuase I had the ad-free version. The auto message from Spotify said to change (manage) my subscription to the ad-supported (basic) plan in order to link the accounts. So I went...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried linking my existing Hulu account but it was originally rejected becuase I had the ad-free version. The auto message from Spotify said to change (manage) my subscription to the ad-supported (b...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switching from Spotify to Spotify Premium for Students

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADevice Operating System My Question or IssueI've had Spotify for a while now but just today I switched it to Spotify Premium since I am a student. My concern is whether I have to do something on my end or will Spotify recogn...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue I've had Spotify for a while now but just today I switched it to Spotify Premium since I am a...
  • kendinavarrete
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes