Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Rebeca

Bom dia. Aderir ao plano Duo, mas qnd envio o convite a pessoa entra e mostra como se fosse o ADM, sendo assim, so ficamos c uma janela. Como proceder para que cada um fique c sua janela individual, sendo este o plano adquirido??

• Visitor
  • Bom dia.  Aderir ao plano Duo, mas qnd envio o convite a pessoa entra e mostra como se fosse o ADM, sendo assim, so ficamos c uma janela. Como proceder para que cada um fique c sua janela indiv...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Money not refunded

Plan Family PremiumCountryUsaDevice(Andriod) Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI chatted with someone on Spotify support team over half an hour ago about an accidental charge to my account they said they refu...

• Visitor
  • Plan  Family Premium Country Usa Device (Andriod)  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I chatted with someone on Spotify supp...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from Premium to Premium Family

Hi Today I wanted to subscribe to Family Premium but i managed to subscribe simply to Premium for one year. I would like to convert my subscription but there is no obvious way to do that. I paid 155.40 Swiss Francs which of course I don't want to los...

• Hi   Today I wanted to subscribe to Family Premium but i managed to subscribe simply to Premium for one year. I would like to convert my subscription but there is no obvious way to do that. I ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung trial

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10 Operating SystemAndroid 10 I have uninstalled and reinstalled, logged out and logged back in, done every bit advice I've seen and the 6 month Samsung trial won't work for me. Has the opportunity ended? I am c...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country US Device Samsung Galaxy S10  Operating System Android 10   I have uninstalled and reinstalled, logged out and logged back in, done every bit advice I've seen an...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Duo

Wij hebben premium duo, zodra één van beide een andere Playlist start op een andere speaker, dan valt de andere uit... Hoe lossen we dit op?

• Casual Listener
  • Wij hebben premium duo, zodra één van beide een andere Playlist start op een andere speaker, dan valt de andere uit... Hoe lossen we dit op? 
  • jevi3300
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't do the payment of premium

PlanFree to PremiumCountryBrasilDevice(Redmi 8 Pro/Dell Desktop)Operating System(Android/Windows 10) My Question or IssueI have already tried to pay the premium with 4 different credit cards and one debit card but it is impossible, since April I am w...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free to Premium Country Brasil Device (Redmi 8 Pro/Dell Desktop) Operating System (Android/Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I have already tried to pay the premium with 4 differ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem Cancelling Premium Subscription

Hello! I am unable to cancel my subscription because my login information has been lost. I still have access to my account via my mobile app, however Spotify does not allow you to make changes or cancel your subscription via the mobile app - WHICH IS...

• Visitor
  • Hello!   I am unable to cancel my subscription because my login information has been lost. I still have access to my account via my mobile app, however Spotify does not allow you to make chang...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't use any Mastercard to update my payment method.

Hi ! I've been on the family plan for a good while now and I recently had to renew my credit card (a Mastercard). The new card has the same 16 digits card number, but the exipiry date and security code are different from the one I was using until now...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi !   I've been on the family plan for a good while now and I recently had to renew my credit card (a Mastercard). The new card has the same 16 digits card number, but the exipiry date and se...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot switch from Premium to Premium Duo

PlanPremium individual (current)CountryThailand DeviceSamsungOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueCannot switch from Premium to Premium Duo I get error below when trying to change plan from Premium individual to Premium duo.I do have stored pa...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium individual (current) Country Thailand    Device Samsung Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Cannot switch from Premium to Premium Duo &nbsp...
  • Elena
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not giving me payment options aside from Paypal

PlanPremiumCountryUK DeviceHave tried on Samsung phone & on Mac Operating SystemOS X El Capitan My Question or IssueI am trying to update the payment details for my dad's Spotify premium account. It is not allowing me to choose another payment option...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device Have tried on Samsung phone & on Mac  Operating System OS X El Capitan    My Question or Issue I am trying to update the payment de...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment is done but can't use premium

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceSamsung j5Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have paid for premium membership but I'm not able to get service

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country India Device Samsung j5 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have paid for premium membership but I'm not able to get service
  • Xenia
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

INone of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,...

• Casual Listener
  • INone of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macb...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI used a gift card yesterday and I’m still on the free version of Spotify, my gift card succe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I used ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Credit card problem

Hi, I had to change my credit card due to a fraud. But I started a Spotify premium for students last month so I'm still using it freely with the free month that comes with the subscription. In two days, I'll have to pay the first month of my subscrip...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I had to change my credit card due to a fraud. But I started a Spotify premium for students last month so I'm still using it freely with the free month that comes with the subscription. In...
  • Mo574
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

checkout page error

PlanPremiumCountryEgyptDevicelenovo laptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueOn trying to update my payment details and upgrading to duo plan the checkout page keeps loading forever also my card details are correct and there are sufficien...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Egypt Device lenovo laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue On trying to update my payment details and upgrading to duo plan the checkout page ke...
  • Joel-M
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suddenly switched to free account

PlanFree/PremiumCountryHong Kong Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy premium account was working fine at 5am today, but suddenly at 10am ish it turned...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Hong Kong   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Iss...
  • flamer1994
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hearing ads in podcasts despite premium

PlanpremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung note 9/ PCOperating Systemwindows My Question or IssueI'm currently getting multiple ads on every podcast I listen to. These aren't from the podcast themselves, but local ads from spotify. How do I stop this?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan premium Country Australia Device Samsung note 9/ PC Operating System windows   My Question or Issue I'm currently getting multiple ads on every podcast I listen to. These aren't f...
  • Elena
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Duo Not working

PlanPremiumCountryJordanDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 13.6 My Question or IssueI am unable to enroll my partner onto duo. I shared the link with her via whatsapp and she accepted right away. However when entering the same address she gets referr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Jordan Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 13.6   My Question or Issue I am unable to enroll my partner onto duo. I shared the link with her via whatsapp and she...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Refund for a cancelled but unused subscription

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceiPhone XSMy Question or IssueSo my initial problem was that I had a Spotify Premium account which I wanted to upgrade to Family Plan. Problem was, the original account was for a year, and the Family Plan got added to it, ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country India Device iPhone XS My Question or Issue So my initial problem was that I had a Spotify Premium account which I wanted to upgrade to Family Plan. Problem was, t...
  • iskander1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Some one please help with Hulu!

I have had a Hulu and Spotify account for almost 3 years now I had to recently update my payment information and now Hulu doesn’t recognize my account. I have gone through all of the links provided previously to try to get them to speak to each other...

• Regular
  • I have had a Hulu and Spotify account for almost 3 years now I had to recently update my payment information and now Hulu doesn’t recognize my account. I have gone through all of the links provided p...
  • Jessie109
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes