Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Change from Family to Duo

PlanFamilyCountryBrazil My Question or IssueHow can I change my plan from Family to Duo? Will I loose my music library? Currently, only my wife and I are using the plan, that is the reason we want to change to Duo. How should I do without loosing our...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Family Country Brazil     My Question or Issue How can I change my plan from Family to Duo? Will I loose my music library? Currently, only my wife and I are using the pl...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium (Duo) on Samsung A30

Premium DuoAustraliaSamsung A30 Account A: Spotify was upgraded on MBP to Premium Duo.Account B: Spotify Free was previously installed on Samsung A30, but rarely or never used. Account A (MBP) sent the Duo invite to Account B (Samsung) owner and they...

• Visitor
  • Premium Duo Australia Samsung A30   Account A: Spotify was upgraded on MBP to Premium Duo. Account B: Spotify Free was previously installed on Samsung A30, but rarely or never used.  ...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • A30
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to activate Headspace + Student bundle

Plan: Premium for StudentCountry: UK Hi, I'm trying to activate the Student + Headspace Premium bundle (I'm currently a UK student with Premium for Student). I click the 'Get Started' button on the page (https://www.spotify.com/uk/headspace/student/)...

Screenshot 2021-01-01 at 15.34.29.png
  • Regular
  • Plan: Premium for Student Country: UK   Hi, I'm trying to activate the Student + Headspace Premium bundle (I'm currently a UK student with Premium for Student). I click the 'Get Started' butt...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Failed to pay for Spotify Premium subscription with a local prepaid

PlanPremiumCountryIndonesiaDevice(ASUS A456U, Redmi Note 3)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueHello!I have an issue for being unable to pay for my Spotify Premium subscription using my local prepaid card (Telkomsel). Although my balance...

• Plan Premium Country Indonesia Device (ASUS A456U, Redmi Note 3) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hello! I have an issue for being unable to pay for my Spotify Pre...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Payment
    Premium
    prepaid
    Subscriptions
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Hulu subscription not working after updating payment

PlanPremiumCountry - USA My Question or IssueHi guys, I've had the Spotify/Hulu bundle for years. I just updated my payment method, and my Spotify is working, but the Hulu account is still asking me to subscribe. I checked the forums and do see this ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country - USA   My Question or Issue Hi guys, I've had the Spotify/Hulu bundle for years. I just updated my payment method, and my Spotify is working, but the Hulu account is s...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Abroad

Hello Team,I'm planning to move to South America. Can I keep my US account and billing details (US credit card) and able to use it or do I have to open a new account? Thank youRich

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Team, I'm planning to move to South America. Can I keep my US account and billing details (US credit card) and able to use it or do I have to open a new account?   Thank you Rich &nbs...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is it possible to reactivate a Family Plan after cancelling subscription?

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUKDevicen/aOperating Systemn/a My Question or Issue I would like to cancel my Family subscription and revert to the free version, but plan to reactivate later in the year. Would it be possible to reactivate the family plan wi...

• Plan Premium Family Country UK Device n/a Operating System n/a   My Question or Issue   I would like to cancel my Family subscription and revert to the free version, but plan to ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why i can't coose card payment at premium student ?

previously I subscribed to premium for students. when I get a notification that my payment failed, I tried to update it using card payment as usual, but now there are only payments via mobile phone bill. the payments that I usually make via debit car...

• previously I subscribed to premium for students. when I get a notification that my payment failed, I tried to update it using card payment as usual, but now there are only payments via mobile phone b...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Yearly Premium subscription in Belguim

PlanPremiumCountryBelguimDeviceMSI laptop and Galaxy A9 (2018)Operating SystemWindows 10 and Android 10 with one UI 2.0 My Question or IssueSo, I want to change my monthly Premium subscription to a yearly Premium subscription. I saw no way to do this...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Belguim Device MSI laptop and Galaxy A9 (2018) Operating System Windows 10 and Android 10 with one UI 2.0   My Question or Issue So, I want to change my monthly Pr...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Your payment method does not match your country" - Even though my payment method is registered

My Question or IssueHello, I am simply trying to upgrade to spotify premium. I just downloaded Spotify today for the first time in my life. I am living in Germany. I have a German bank account with a registered German address and registered German Bi...

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue Hello, I am simply trying to upgrade to spotify premium. I just downloaded Spotify today for the first time in my life. I am living in Germany. I have a German bank acco...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Subscription ends faster

PlanPremiumCountryIndonesiaDeviceXiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro and variousOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI started subscribing to Premium Family Package (5 person) on 17 Dec 20, I paid by using my bank's auto debit. The subscription should ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Indonesia Device Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro and various Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I started subscribing to Premium Family Package (5 person) ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family and Headspace

Hi, I have Premium for Family. I would like to add Headspace. I can't find a a bundle for this. I'd be happy to pay the additional £5 so that my monthly was £19.99. Would be great if this bundle could be created. Thanks, Richard Coe

• Hi,   I have Premium for Family. I would like to add Headspace. I can't find a a bundle for this. I'd be happy to pay the additional £5 so that my monthly was £19.99.   Would be great i...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Feedback] Expiring subscription notification and match annual gift card price

Couple of things... 1. I opened Spotify yesterday was super confused why my Hamilton soundtrack (lol) wasn't showing up fully and why it was shuffling in cover artists. It wasn't until an Ad played that I realized my 1 year subscription had ended. I ...

• Visitor
  • Couple of things...   1. I opened Spotify yesterday was super confused why my Hamilton soundtrack (lol) wasn't showing up fully and why it was shuffling in cover artists. It wasn't until an Ad...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Spotify Account - Premium Trial Not Availalbe

I just signed up for a Spotify account (free). Got emails about the 3 month free premium trial. When I go in to input my payment detail it says that I have already tried premium. When I created the account, I believe it gave me 2 weeks of premium fea...

• Casual Listener
  • I just signed up for a Spotify account (free).  Got emails about the 3 month free premium trial.  When I go in to input my payment detail it says that I have already tried premium.  Wh...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution NO PUEDO ACTUALIZAR MI FORMA DE PAGO

Cuando intento actualizar mi forma de pago, le doy en actualizar y la pagina se queda cargando con los 3 puntitos, sin yo poder ingresar nada y asi lleva mas de 2 horas.es un problema que tengo ya con varios dias y hoy se vencio el periodo, cual es e...

•   Cuando intento actualizar mi forma de pago, le doy en actualizar y la pagina se queda cargando con los 3 puntitos, sin yo poder ingresar nada y asi lleva mas de 2 horas. es un problema que t...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Cards

I made a post three years ago at this same time of year, and there is still no solution. Over an hour on chat with support...again. Spotify, get with 2020 and make redeeming gift cards easier. Your cards need to be for money towards an account, perio...

• Casual Listener
  • I made a post three years ago at this same time of year, and there is still no solution. Over an hour on chat with support...again. Spotify, get with 2020 and make redeeming gift cards easier. Your c...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify said I have used the premium travel when I have not

PlanFree/PremiumCountryOmanDevice(Huawei P30)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueI thought I would buy spotify premium since they were heavily advertising their 3-month free trial. But when I tried to sign up, it said that I had already use...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Oman Device (Huawei P30) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue I thought I would buy spotify premium since they were heavily advertising their 3...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • free trial
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Redeem/Process with 3 Months Free Subscription

PlanFreeCountryIndia Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue:So on the following page/link it shows a 3 Months Free Premium on an Individual Subscription : https://www.spotify.com/in/premium/?country=IN&ref=checkout#PLANSI went ahead, and cli...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country India   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue: So on the following page/link it shows a 3 Months Free Premium on an Individual Subscription : https:/...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution what happened to my premium?

Good morning, I thought I had a premium account and noticed I am now hearing ads between songs. I didn't cancel my subscription but you stopped charging me. I don't know how this happened as I never canceled. I did have an issue as you were charging ...

• Casual Listener
  • Good morning, I thought I had a premium account and noticed I am now hearing ads between songs. I didn't cancel my subscription but you stopped charging me. I don't know how this happened as I never ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify makes it impossible to cancel Premium Subscription

PlanPremiumCountry USA DeviceSamsung 8+Operating SystemAndroid Spotify continues to raise an error condition when I try to cancel my Premium Account. I've tried several different devices and different browsers. I think this is a clumsy, fraudulent wa...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Samsung 8+ Operating System Android    Spotify continues to raise an error condition when I try to cancel my Premium Account. I've tried seve...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • annoyance
    bad service
    fraud
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes