Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Change in Credit Card and Country

I have a Spotify Premium Family plan. Most of the people using the app are in Canada but I moved to Australia, and since i'm paying for the account, I wanted to change the payment to an Australian credit card. Now The help page told me that I need to...

• I have a Spotify Premium Family plan. Most of the people using the app are in Canada but I moved to Australia, and since i'm paying for the account, I wanted to change the payment to an Australian cr...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was never given two months for free

they promised me two months for free and they did not keep it to me I do not buy premium again because they do not respect what they say I'm very upset

• they promised me two months for free and they did not keep it to me I do not buy premium again because they do not respect what they say I'm very upset
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starbucks Spotify for partners not working

Hi, I have been trying to set up my current Spotify account with the Starbucks Spotify portal to be able to use the premium, this is the web address I was using and seems to be the only one (www.spotify.com/starbuckspartners) but unfortunately I have...

• Hi, I have been trying to set up my current Spotify account with the Starbucks Spotify portal to be able to use the premium, this is the web address I was using and seems to be the only one (www.spot...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Me cobraron doble

Cambié mi tarjeta de pago, ya me habían hecho el cargo el día 30 pero al cambiarla me hicieron el cargo de nuevo el día de hoy 5!! Que puedo hacer??

• Cambié mi tarjeta de pago, ya me habían hecho el cargo el día 30 pero al cambiarla me hicieron el cargo de nuevo el día de hoy 5!! Que puedo hacer??
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Handmaid's Tale

The Handmaid's Tale - I thought all of season 1 was offered but now I only see a few episodes. Can someone from Spotify reply and tell me if that was just a brief promotion to get us to subscribe to Hulu. Upsetting

• The Handmaid's Tale - I thought all of season 1 was offered but now I only see a few episodes. Can someone from Spotify reply and tell me if that was just a brief promotion to get us to subscribe to ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Tengo miedo :v

Cuanto tiempo tengo para agregar un metodo de pago para mi plan familiar que por problemas de la tarjeta no facturo y ahora no me deja ingresarla de nuevo como método de pago y no quiero perder la cuenta o el premium

• Cuanto tiempo tengo para agregar un metodo de pago para mi plan familiar que por problemas de la tarjeta no facturo y ahora no me deja ingresarla de nuevo como método de pago y no quiero perder la cu...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cargo doble a mi tarjeta

Por que se me esta cobrando a mi tarjeta de credito doble cada mes?quien me puede solucionar esos cobros ya van mas de 3 meses que me cobran doble mi suscripción Premium. Gracias

• Por que se me esta cobrando a mi tarjeta de credito doble cada mes?quien me puede solucionar esos cobros ya van mas de 3 meses que me cobran doble mi suscripción Premium. Gracias
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hola tengo un problema pago dos cuentas y quiero pasar a spotify familiar como se hace?

Hola quiero hacer una pregunta sencilla es pasar de dos cuentas a una familiar somos una familia constituida por 3 y queremos tener Spotify familiar que tengo que hacer para pasar a la función familiar sin perder los 2 usuarios creados anteriormente ...

• Hola quiero hacer una pregunta sencilla es pasar de dos cuentas a una familiar somos una familia constituida por 3 y queremos tener Spotify familiar que tengo que hacer para pasar a la función famili...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ya había pagado Premium para Universitarios

Cuando solicité el premium para universitarios ya me habían pedido mi número de tarjeta y cobrado los $49 pesos. Hoy apenas me confirmaron que puedo usar el descuento y me están volviendo a pedir la tarjeta para realizar el pago. ¿Qué hago?

• Cuando solicité el premium para universitarios ya me habían pedido mi número de tarjeta y cobrado los $49 pesos. Hoy apenas me confirmaron que puedo usar el descuento y me están volviendo a pedir la ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu Spotify account just linked

So I just switched over to the Hulu Spotify deal, and now my spotify account is saying I have to pay for the subscription again? I thought the switch would be free? (I had hulu before this deal and just combined them today) Help please?

• So I just switched over to the Hulu Spotify deal, and now my spotify account is saying I have to pay for the subscription again? I thought the switch would be free? (I had hulu before this deal and j...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 1 year premium discount

In Instagram story, I saw that Spotify 1 year premium price dropped to 0.99 TL, but I could not find any information on the site.

• Visitor
  • In Instagram story, I saw that Spotify 1 year premium price dropped to 0.99 TL, but I could not find any information on the site. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution how to change my payment method from Fortumo to Visa

im going to update my payment method as what the title says but whenever i try to update my payment method i cannot change it to visa how fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • im going to update my payment method as what the title says   but whenever i try to update my payment method i cannot change it to visa   how fix this?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from Rogers to direct payment

Hi there, Rogers has notified me that we will no longer be able to get Spotify through them. I want to make sure I don't lose my playlists or anything like that. What is the best way to proceed to continue to get Spotify without losing anything and r...

• Hi there,   Rogers has notified me that we will no longer be able to get Spotify through them.  I want to make sure I don't lose my playlists or anything like that.  What is the best...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Melike Gürbüz

Üyelik aldım 3 kere paramı çektiniz fakat üyelik verilmedi

•  Üyelik aldım 3 kere paramı çektiniz fakat üyelik verilmedi
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan familiar, todos expulsados

Hola, en mi cuenta familiar han expulsado ( sin motivo ) a todos los miembros. quiero solucionar esto. gracias

• Hola,   en mi cuenta familiar han expulsado ( sin motivo ) a todos los miembros.    quiero solucionar esto.   gracias
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Betalat för premium men har free

Hej.Igår den 7/5 drogs betalning för premium från mitt konto. ( betalning för prenumeration misslyckades den 24/4) Men trots att betalningen nu är genomförd så har jag fortfarande bara free som konto? När startar premium igen? Vänligen Johanna

• Hej. Igår den 7/5 drogs betalning för premium från mitt konto. ( betalning för prenumeration misslyckades den 24/4) Men trots att betalningen nu är genomförd så har jag fortfarande bara free som kon...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

First time using spotify premium

Hi, this is my first time to using spotify premium and said if i subscribed now ill get 30 days free. Does it means i got 2 months if i get subscribed included the one that i pay. Would u explain why i only get 1month? Sorry for my bad english

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, this is my first time to using spotify premium and said if i subscribed now ill get 30 days free. Does it means i got 2 months if i get subscribed included the one that i pay. Would u explain why...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes