Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify has cancel my premium suscription.

Hi. I have the premium family subscription a while ago, and recently the application showed me, every time I started it, a red sign at the top of the beginning that said about the methods of payment. When I did not understand it I did not give import...

• Hi. I have the premium family subscription a while ago, and recently the application showed me, every time I started it, a red sign at the top of the beginning that said about the methods of payment....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed

I have cancel my cards be cause I lost my wallet. So the paiment failed and Spotify ask me to resolve this problem. I dont have my mew cards right now so i cancel my spotify prenium. Who im supposed to know if i have to pay Spotify for the months bef...

• I have cancel my cards be cause I lost my wallet. So the paiment failed and Spotify ask me to resolve this problem. I dont have my mew cards right now so i cancel my spotify prenium. Who im supposed ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify took extra charge

Whilst trying to pay for my account by myself as my dad has ordered a new credit card, i tought it would be nice to use the student discharge, i put my credit card information in etc. and they said they wouldn't charge me the money (49 swedish SEK), ...

• Whilst trying to pay for my account by myself as my dad has ordered a new credit card, i tought it would be nice to use the student discharge, i put my credit card information in etc. and they said t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free accounts but still charged

I have two accounts on my bank cards both my mum and mine, on free trials for premium. But when I went on to both accounts, it stated both are on free when I tried to cancel it a few days before the trial ends. The fact it was on free meant that I co...

• I have two accounts on my bank cards both my mum and mine, on free trials for premium. But when I went on to both accounts, it stated both are on free when I tried to cancel it a few days before the ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription problem

I am subscribing Spotify at HK$58 monthly but my account turns up as free account

• Visitor
  • I am subscribing Spotify at HK$58 monthly but my account turns up as free account
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged my card for premium for students before I could attach a photo of my student's doc

Spotify charged my card for premium for students before I could attach a photo of my student's doc and now I can't even use the premium account, but my bank already approved it...

• Spotify charged my card for premium for students before I could attach a photo of my student's doc and now I can't even use the premium account, but my bank already approved it...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t remember my details

I tried to update my phone to the new IOS it went wrong my phone disabled and I lost all my data. I got my Spotify premium via my phone contract. And I have no idea how to log on because I don’t know any details.

• I tried to update my phone to the new IOS it went wrong my phone disabled and I lost all my data. I got my Spotify premium via my phone contract. And I have no idea how to log on because I don’t know...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to cancel subscription

I had a 3 month trial of free Spotify. This ended and the first payment has come out of my account. I wish to cancel now ( as another family member is upgrading to Family subscription and adding me on therefore I don’t need). When I go into settings ...

• I had a 3 month trial of free Spotify.  This ended and the first payment has come out of my account.  I wish to cancel now ( as another family member is upgrading to Family subscription and...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Switching from single account to family account payment

I created a family premium account on my personal account, and put my mom on it. However, she is still paying 7.99, when I'm paying 14.99 for the family account. How can we change that and can she get refunds for the past couple of months?

• I created a family premium account on my personal account, and put my mom on it. However, she is still paying 7.99, when I'm paying 14.99 for the family account. How can we change that and can she ge...
  • alberteenruiz
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Wasn’t supposed to be charged

I got charged for signing up even though it said “don’t worry, we won’t charge”. It’s only $4.99 but still, why say that aid you’re gonna charge me anyways?

• I got charged for signing up even though it said “don’t worry, we won’t charge”. It’s only $4.99 but still, why say that aid you’re gonna charge me anyways?
  • Kira2190
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium not working

I’m being charged each month and premium hasn’t been working for a couple months now. I’ve deleted the app and re downloaded. I’ve logged out and back in.It says free in subscription and there is no button to get premium.help please

• I’m being charged each month and premium hasn’t been working for a couple months now. I’ve deleted the app and re downloaded. I’ve logged out and back in. It says free in subscription and there is n...
  • ThumMahs
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Speak with a representative

I need to speak with a representative 

• Casual Listener
  • I need to speak with a representative 
  • dirkbogart57
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Already paid student discount but still no premium

I have already paid for an student account (my First time) but when I log in, it says that I have the Free account and it dont say anything about the premium account.In my bank account I have already get the charge.Thank you

• I have already paid for an student account (my First time) but when I log in, it says that I have the Free account and it dont say anything about the premium account. In my bank account I have ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tried to cancel premium but get "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again" message

I'd like to disconnect my Spotify from Facebook, but since that's how I originally signed up for Spotify, I need to cancel my Premium account and then create a new account. When I've tried to cancel Premium on my Facebook-linked account, I receive th...

• Visitor
  • I'd like to disconnect my Spotify from Facebook, but since that's how I originally signed up for Spotify, I need to cancel my Premium account and then create a new account.   When I've tried t...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Broken Songs

When I want to listen to (in my case) Lamb of God many songs just randomly stop playing. Some tracks work but when I fast forward they stop too. I've already reinstalled several times but nothing has changed.

• Regular
  • When I want to listen to (in my case) Lamb of God many songs just randomly stop playing. Some tracks work but when I fast forward they stop too. I've already reinstalled several times but nothing has...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily mix is lost

Hi, i switched recently from free account to premium and I don't have a daily mix any more. (I used to have it in the free basic account) I also don't see the heart sign ❤ when I want to click it if I like a song. Or the dislike button. Could you ple...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i switched recently from free account to premium and I don't have a daily mix any more. (I used to have it in the free basic account)  I also don't see the heart sign ❤ when I want to click...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Üyelik sorunu

Premium üyelik için kaydoldum öğrenci belgemi yolladım, ücret çekilmiş ama hesabım premium olmamış. bunu hızlı bir şekilde kontrol edebilir misiniz? Ayrıca müşteri hizmetleriyle iletişim kurmak bu kadar zor olmamalı. Sitenizi biraz daha kullanılabili...

• Premium üyelik için kaydoldum öğrenci belgemi yolladım, ücret çekilmiş ama hesabım premium olmamış. bunu hızlı bir şekilde kontrol edebilir misiniz? Ayrıca müşteri hizmetleriyle iletişim kurmak bu ka...
  • Ozgurcem95
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment Fail

I could not make subscribing to Premium by an Vietnamese bank's Visa Mastercard. I already checking with bank, the card dont have any problem in making worldwide transactions. However there is no notice on fault transactions from the bank also. Howev...

• I could not make subscribing to Premium by an Vietnamese bank's Visa Mastercard. I already checking with bank, the card dont have any problem in making worldwide transactions. However there is n...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium membership randomly switched to free even though I did not stop paying for it

I woke up this morning and without warning it took all the saved music off my phone and switched me to a non-premium membership. Pretty frustrating, makes me wonder if I should just switch back to Apple Music.

• I woke up this morning and without warning it took all the saved music off my phone and switched me to a non-premium membership. Pretty frustrating, makes me wonder if I should just switch back to Ap...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes