Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Being charged but no premium

Ive been charged for a few months now for premium and it says I'm on the free subscriotion ..14.99 I just checked my bank account and there was another charge I don' want premium anymore and pretty much there is nothing I can do to stop the charges s...

• Visitor
  • Ive been charged for a few months now for premium and it says I'm on the free subscriotion ..14.99  I  just checked my bank account and there was another charge I don' want premium anymore ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got Spotify Student for the Hulu and I can't find how to connect the accounts

I was told by a friend of mine that with the Spotify Student deal you get access to Hulu as well. I subscribed to Spotify today and can't find the option to use Hulu.

• Casual Listener
  • I was told by a friend of mine that with the Spotify Student deal you get access to Hulu as well. I subscribed to Spotify today and can't find the option to use Hulu. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta premium nao funciona

paguei meu premium,e nao estou conseguindo ter acesso total!!

• paguei meu premium,e nao estou conseguindo ter acesso total!!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Giftcard not working

Today I bought a spotify giftcard with a value of 10€. But when I try the code, I always get the message 'premium code not valid.'The code is never used before!! How can I solve this problem?

• Today I bought a spotify giftcard with a value of 10€. But when I try the code, I always get the message 'premium code not valid.' The code is never used before!!  How can I solve this problem?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get Spotify Premium with PayPal

I saw there was a new promotion where Spotify preminium is 0.99 CAD for 3 months. However, after I have typed in all my information and "agree and accept" my transaction from paypal, Spotify brings me back to the purchase page where you enter your po...

• I saw there was a new promotion where Spotify preminium is 0.99 CAD for 3 months. However, after I have typed in all my information and "agree and accept" my transaction from paypal, Spotify brings m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers free trail ending help!

We had a 2 year free trial with Rogers, now it is about to expire and both sides saying they cant help me keep this going with same emails..... Rogers says contact Spotify... Spoifty says contact Rogers. I just want to keep my subscription and accoun...

• We had a 2 year free trial with Rogers, now it is about to expire and both sides saying they cant help me keep this going with same emails..... Rogers says contact Spotify... Spoifty says contact Rog...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesn't have the P129.00 option

I was asked to update my billing number. I gave the number then it said update failed. Now i lost my subscription and i cant get the 129.00 pesos subscription pls help.

• I was asked to update my billing number. I gave the number then it said update failed. Now i lost my subscription and i cant get the 129.00 pesos subscription pls help. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to unsubscribe to the free Premium Trial?

I accidentally subscribed to the Spotify Premium trial while clicking on the phone. Could I unsubscribe to it? I know it's free but I do not want it now and do not want to waste the only chance for the free trial.

• I accidentally subscribed to the Spotify Premium trial while clicking on the phone. Could I unsubscribe to it? I know it's free but I do not want it now and do not want to waste the only chance for t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged $0.99 for 3 months Premium but no receipt/premium status.

Hi, I wanted to claim the $0.99 for 3 months Premium offer and when I entered my payment info (VISA card), my money was taken but my account status didn't change. I tried logging in and out on multiple devices and checking my email for a reciept but ...

• Hi,   I wanted to claim the $0.99 for 3 months Premium offer and when I entered my payment info (VISA card), my money was taken but my account status didn't change. I tried logging in and out ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost account

Lost my account information, have not been able to use it for a while but keep getting charged on my card, want to continue to use premium but have no idea how to contact Spotify to find my account or at least email to be able to log back in.

• Lost my account information, have not been able to use it for a while but keep getting charged on my card, want to continue to use premium but have no idea how to contact Spotify to find my account o...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got charged php9 but still have free subscription

I tried to go premium for 3mos using mastercard but was told that i already used the promo so i still have free subscription but received a notification that my account was deducted.

• I tried to go premium for 3mos using mastercard but was told that i already used the promo so i still have free subscription but received a notification that my account was deducted.
  • LilRump
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Card wont go through

Hi so for the past month and a half i have been having such issues and im getting very annoyed, at first i had gotten the enmail from spotify saying my payment had failed and i had found out that i didnt have enough money in my account to pay for pre...

• Regular
  • Hi so for the past month and a half i have been having such issues and im getting very annoyed, at first i had gotten the enmail from spotify saying my payment had failed and i had found out that i d...
  • Vrstigler
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Charged more than i should be

Okay, so i just availed the promo wherein you get spotify premium for Php 9.00 which is good for 3 months, then after i availed it, i went out to check my balance on an ATM, to my surprise i noticed i was deducted Php 76.00 which doesn't make sense s...

• Okay, so i just availed the promo wherein you get spotify premium for Php 9.00 which is good for 3 months, then after i availed it, i went out to check my balance on an ATM, to my surprise i noticed ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Changed from Student to Full Price and Wont Connect to Hulu

I have always had Spotify Student for $5 a month and recently connected it to a Hulu account. Everything was fine until this month I got charged $9.99 and every time I try to use my Hulu account it says "can not verify Spotify Account". I would reall...

• I have always had Spotify Student for $5 a month and recently connected it to a Hulu account. Everything was fine until this month I got charged $9.99 and every time I try to use my Hulu account it s...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium after joining a premium family

I joined my parents premium family but im still getting charged for the premium i used to pay for but i dont need anymore

• I joined my parents premium family but im still getting charged for the premium i used to pay for but i dont need anymore  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I have a daughter that I pay for a premium subscription. I have signed up for a family plan. Do I need to cancel her subscription first before adding her to a family plan?

• I have a daughter that I pay for a premium subscription.  I have signed up for a family plan.  Do I need to cancel her subscription first before adding her to a family plan?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Contrate premium por $9 pesos y se me cobro $99

Hola...entre a mi cuenta le puse probar gratis cuenta premium pero aun asi no me da opcion de desgargar musica y le opte por aprobechar la oferta de $9 por tres meses y sigo sin poder descargar la musica en configuracion aun me aparece cambiate a pre...

• Hola...entre a mi cuenta le puse probar gratis cuenta premium pero aun asi no me da opcion de desgargar musica y le opte por aprobechar la oferta de $9 por tres meses y sigo sin poder descargar la mu...
  • irvingtec
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TWO ACCOUNTS AND PROBLEMS

I have two accounts because I could never add my son to my family plan, I have waisted money paying $14.99 just for my account plus another $ 9.99 for my son because there was a problem adding him to the family plan, I live in Mexico and I have no cl...

• I have two accounts because I could never add my son to my family plan, I have waisted money paying $14.99 just for my account plus another $ 9.99 for my son because there was a problem adding him to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription suddenly changed to full price although originally paying for student

I have been a member to the ‘student’ premium subscription for about a year, paying £4.99 a month (as I thought). However, this has suddenly changed without any notice (not sure how long ago) to the full £9.99!

• I have been a member to the ‘student’ premium subscription for about a year, paying £4.99 a month (as I thought). However, this has suddenly changed without any notice (not sure how long ago) to the ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes