Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Student Discount Plan

I got the automatic email last month that my student plan was about to expire after its 12 months and I reverified my student status but still got charged for the regular premium plan this month? Is there any way I can get a refund?

• I got the automatic email last month that my student plan was about to expire after its 12 months and I reverified my student status but still got charged for the regular premium plan this month? Is ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu Student Not Working but still charged multiple times

I tried to sign up for the spotify student discount that includes hulu. It continuously told me that my "credentials were already linked to another spotify account." I only have one spotify account, and was not trying to create another one to use thi...

• I tried to sign up for the spotify student discount that includes hulu. It continuously told me that my "credentials were already linked to another spotify account." I only have one spotify account, ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay for Family with giftcards

Hey so I bought 20€ worth of Spotify giftcard and I wantedt to buy the family pack, but then I found out that I can't pay for it with my giftcards. Now I can pay for it over paypal, but I still have 20€ that I can not use. Am I allowed to just bring ...

• Hey so I bought 20€ worth of Spotify giftcard and I wantedt to buy the family pack, but then I found out that I can't pay for it with my giftcards. Now I can pay for it over paypal, but I still have ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify billed the money but i am still a free user

i live in Turley so the currency is Tl. last night me and my mom were renewing my premium subscription and we saw there was a discount for students. i am a high school student so i clicked that and filled all the requiered blanks. i wrote the name of...

• Visitor
  • i live in Turley so the currency is Tl. last night me and my mom were renewing my premium subscription and we saw there was a discount for students. i am a high school student so i clicked that and f...
  • White-Out
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambio de equipo y pérdida de cuenta

Soy la administradora del paquete familiar. Cambie de equipo y cuando baje la aplicación perdí el premium familiar y estoy en Spotify gratituto. Que puedo hacer? Todos los miembros de mi familia lo tienen

• Soy la administradora del paquete familiar.  Cambie de equipo y cuando baje la aplicación perdí el premium familiar y estoy en Spotify gratituto.    Que puedo hacer?  Todos lo...
  • Xantos73
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Money

Yo! I want my money back. U take my money on account.. I didn't finish becose I go to wrong Premium choice. On that time u guys take my money from my account and they didin't come back??

• Yo! I want my money back. U take my money on account.. I didn't finish becose I go to wrong Premium choice. On that time u guys take my money from my account and they didin't come back??
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Money charged without permission?

Good evening,I'm really disappointed because I was trying to understand if I could get the student offer, but in order to see if my school was available I had to put credit card information first . Before I was even able to understand that my school ...

• Good evening, I'm really disappointed because I was trying to understand if I could get the student offer, but in order to see if my school was available I had to put credit card information first ....
  • White-Out
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally clicked on wrong button...

Hi, I originally have a student account and I accidentally clicked on 'Family Premium' account which then changed my account into a family account at 14.99 per month. I did not know how to go back to my old student account and now I terminated my acc...

• Hi,   I originally have a student account and I accidentally clicked on 'Family Premium' account which then changed my account into a family account at 14.99 per month.  I did not kn...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved to US, want to pay through US bank account

Hi there!I have moved to the USA from the UK and want to continue using Spotify Premium. However I wish to now make the payments on my US bank account. Can I do this, or do I have to close down my UK Spotify account? ThanksNick Ferrris

• Hi there! I have moved to the USA from the UK and want to continue using Spotify Premium. However I wish to now make the payments on my US bank account. Can I do this, or do I have to close down my ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

REMOVING A FAMILY MEMBER FROM PREMIUM PLAN

I removed a family member from my premium plan but am still being charged $14.99 instead of $9.99. It doesn't show her as being on my plan anymore so why am I still being charged $14.99?

• I removed a family member from my premium plan but am still being charged $14.99 instead of $9.99.  It doesn't show her as being on my plan anymore so why am I still being charged $14.99?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu account associated with Spotify

I need to cancel my Hulu account, but after calling hulu, they said i need to call spotify to cancel it because spotify controls it. I need that Hulu cancelled!!!

• I need to cancel my Hulu account, but after calling hulu, they said i need to call spotify to cancel it because spotify controls it. I need that Hulu cancelled!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student discount and hulu

I have sent in my Id and I have not received a discount. I will also like to sign up for Hulu and don't know how

• I have sent in my Id and I have not received a discount. I will also like to sign up for Hulu and don't know how
  • Dallis_c
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to Premium for Family

If I add premium for family to my current preium account, how will this month be billed? Will I just receive an additional $5 charge? I just want to make sure I wont be charged $14.99 on top of the $9.99 I already paid. Thank you,Eric

• If I add premium for family to my current preium account, how will this month be billed? Will I just receive an additional $5 charge? I just want to make sure I wont be charged $14.99 on top of the $...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot old email @ password. Started new account what about the cancelling of the old account so I'm

I need help with cancelling my old account because I forgot the email and password. So I opened a new account with different email and password so I could connect with the new amazon echo plus I just purchased. How do I cancel the old account so I'm ...

• I need help with cancelling my old account because I forgot the email and password. So I opened a new account with different email and password so I could connect with the new amazon echo plus I just...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is this a phishing email?

I've never subscribed to Spotify and neither have any of my family members, but today I got an email "reminder" that I'm being charged $89 for my "automatic annual renewal." Spotify does not show up in my subscriptions on my account. Is this real? Th...

• I've never subscribed to Spotify and neither have any of my family members, but today I got an email "reminder" that I'm being charged $89 for my "automatic annual renewal." Spotify does not show up ...
  • lordmetcalf
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Extreme mobile data usage

My Spotify app used 1 GB plus of mobile data in a few hrs without listening or downloading. Anyone know how this could have happened?

• My Spotify app used 1 GB plus of mobile data in a few hrs without listening or downloading. Anyone know how this could have happened? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wouldn’t let me cancel my subscription when I wanted to

Hi, so I tried canceling my subscription to premium last week and it canceled but not until today did it cancel and I’m still being charged this month..could someone point me in the right direction of where I should call or email? Thanks to everyone ...

• Hi, so I tried canceling my subscription to premium last week and it canceled but not until today did it cancel and I’m still being charged this month..could someone point me in the right direction o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancel subscription from Itunes to get Family subscription

Hi, i want to subscribe to the Family pack but i'm subscribed through Itunes. I read i had to cancel my current subscription tu be able to get the new one. The question is: if i cancel mi current subscription, will i loose my profile along with all m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i want to subscribe to the Family pack but i'm subscribed through Itunes. I read i had to cancel my current subscription tu be able to get the new one. The question is: if i cancel mi current sub...
  • tomisokol
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes