Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Doble cobro

En mi tarjeta me aparecen 2 cobros, una por $5.99 (premium) y otra por $8.99 (familiar), quiero cancelar la cuenta familiar pero no encuentro donde. En mi cuenta solo sale reflejada la cuenta Premium. Ya llevo meses con los dos cobros Saludos

• Visitor
  • En mi tarjeta me aparecen 2 cobros, una por $5.99 (premium) y otra por $8.99 (familiar), quiero cancelar la cuenta familiar pero no encuentro donde. En mi cuenta solo sale reflejada la cuenta Premium...
  • geovana7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The Desktop App crashed my Windows 10 computer. Anyone find a solution?

The second question is why doesn't the Web Player that I've never had issues with support the high resolution audio I'm paying for?

• The second question is why doesn't the Web Player that I've never had issues with support the high resolution audio I'm paying for?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium acc

Hi there! I can't get into a family plan that I am supposed to be part of, we tried several times. Need your support to check if everything is ok? My email is rocio.estevez90@gmail.com

• Hi there! I can't get into a family plan that I am supposed to be part of, we tried several times. Need your support to check if everything is ok? My email is rocio.estevez90@gmail.com
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify plus hulu

hello my name is Luis and i have a question about the spotify and hulu subscription. i have a spotify premium account for students and a account on hulu. i just called hulu twice and they told me that my account for hulu got cancelled a week ago and ...

• hello my name is Luis and i have a question about the spotify and hulu subscription. i have a spotify premium account for students and a account on hulu. i just called hulu twice and they told me tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why have I been charged $5.99 when I didn't sign up?

I was intending on signing up with a student account and tried to verify myself, then I realised high schools are not counted. So I exited the verification and I still got charged even though I am still a free member??? It shows up as pending on my b...

• Visitor
  • I was intending on signing up with a student account and tried to verify myself, then I realised high schools are not counted. So I exited the verification and I still got charged even though I am st...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify student deal taking $6 out but i haven't verified

I was interested to see if i was eligable for this student discount program so i checked to see if my school was on the list and it wasn't, so i cancelled it. All of the sudden in my bank account it says i've been charged $6 but once again, i never c...

• I was interested to see if i was eligable for this student discount program so i checked to see if my school was on the list and it wasn't, so i cancelled it. All of the sudden in my bank account it ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER

I have registered on mu spotify account wth my previous company email adress whcih I have no longer access I want to cancel my order I cannot do it via my profile or changing my password because I cannot access my email adress I neeb by finnish law a...

• Casual Listener
  • I have registered on mu spotify account wth my previous company email adress whcih I have no longer access I want to cancel my order I cannot do it via my profile or changing my password because I ca...
  • Loya619
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Spotify not able to be added to my Bose Soundtouch 10 music services.

I have a SoundTouch 10 that would allow my to use my free Spotify to play. Now I have another unit in my office and I setup another account but now it is requiring me to get premium upgrade instead of the regular free version. None of the websites (S...

• I have a SoundTouch 10 that would allow my to use my free Spotify to play. Now I have another unit in my office and I setup another account but now it is requiring me to get premium upgrade instead o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recurring charges started showing up on my credit card for Spotify

I just noticed that recurring charges for 9.99 have started showing up every 8th on my credit card... just noticed it, but has been happening for past 3 months. There is no reference number for the charges. I have not subscribed for any monthly packa...

• I just noticed that recurring charges for 9.99 have started showing up every 8th on my credit card... just noticed it, but has been happening for past 3 months.  There is no reference number for...
  • Taranicole
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am paying cannot get premium spotify

I have been charged months now premium spotify charge and logged in my account it is suddenly 3 weeks ago skipped me from premium member ship cannot get it back even doing all tips from this website, do I need to cancell my order really fed up

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged months now premium spotify charge and logged in my account it is suddenly 3 weeks ago skipped me from premium member ship cannot get it back even doing all tips from this website,...
  • minnad
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I got spotify prem with a gift card and now I can't subscribe to normal spotify monthly

Hello,I used a spotify premium gift card 1 month ago and in 2 days or so my prem will expire. But I want to keep my prem monthy. But when I click on the "change or cancel" in /account/subscription/ page it does nothing but just refreshing the page.Th...

• Hello, I used a spotify premium gift card 1 month ago and in 2 days or so my prem will expire. But I want to keep my prem monthy.  But when I click on the "change or cancel" in /account/s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscribtion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone help !!!!!

I am being charged twice for a student premium membership I did not qualify because my college is not available. They basically stole my money for putting my debit info twice. I closed out the page cause I did not work but I checked my bank account a...

• I am being charged twice for a student premium membership I did not qualify because my college is not available. They basically stole my money for putting my debit info twice. I closed out the page c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was debited but not syet subsribed

I recently applied for Student Premium for Spotify. I entered my card details and I should have click the verify sheerID after the card details, then i accidentally refreshed the page and it returned to the orevious page where I have to input my card...

• I recently applied for Student Premium for Spotify. I entered my card details and I should have click the verify sheerID after the card details, then i accidentally refreshed the page and it returned...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help asap

Hey so i tried getting the student plan for 4.99 and it didnt go in. So i did it again and it charged me 4.99 two times !!! What do i do now !!! I still dont have the student subscription so i got the regular 9.99. But i still want my $10 back. Help ...

• Hey so i tried getting the student plan for 4.99 and it didnt go in. So i did it again and it charged me 4.99 two times !!! What do i do now !!! I still dont have the student subscription so i got th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset password can change reset subcription?

Holaa... I asked regarding password changes, a few day ago I had a forgotten password so I choose to reset password to get a new password. But after reset the password and successfully log in, my account suddenly changed to a free account from the pr...

• Visitor
  • Holaa... I asked regarding password changes, a few day ago I had a forgotten password so I choose to reset password to get a new password. But after reset the password and successfully log in, my acc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card Payment Problem

Hello, Im using Spotify premium but my credit card was blocked for a few days because of a suspicious transaction on a random website. During those days my monthly spotify payment got declined. It turned out that I did that suspicious transaction so ...

• Hello, Im using Spotify premium but my credit card was blocked for a few days because of a suspicious transaction on a random website. During those days my monthly spotify payment got declined. I...
  • jorgeglz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Need Help

Okay so I payed for premium but it wasn’t on the right account I forgot my brother had signed into his on my phone and I ended up paying his. Can someone help me I don’t want to pay 20 for the 2 accounts.

• Okay so I payed for premium but it wasn’t on the right account I forgot my brother had signed into his on my phone and I ended up paying his. Can someone help me I don’t want to pay 20 for the 2 acco...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre Paid Cards

I have bought two visa gift cards that work on everything but to pay for my monthly subscription. When I enter my card, it says "oops. Seems like your card is having a bad day please try again later". It's been two weeks now that I have been trying. ...

• I have bought two visa gift cards that work on everything but to pay for my monthly subscription. When I enter my card, it says "oops. Seems like your card is having a bad day please try again later"...
  • aviebbo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium info please

Hi, I am new to Spotify and do like it. My question is if I upgrade to Premium does this mean the tracks are downloaded onto my comuter or device? Can I them copy them across to my MP3 player which is predominatly what I listen too when out during th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am new to Spotify and do like it.   My question is if I upgrade to Premium does this mean the tracks are downloaded onto my comuter or device?   Can I them copy them across to my ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes