Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted playlist

Solved!

Deleted playlist

I noticed that by deleting a playlist created by me, it is removed from my library, but is still available through a link. Let me explain ... if I save its link before deleting a playlist, I will be able to consult it even after deleting it from my library. I would like to know if there was a method to permanently delete playlists from Spotify. (I know that it is possible to restore playlists from the special "Restore playlist" function on your account page)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @davidemallardi, thanks for posting! I was unaware this was possible, so I just made a test playlist to try this out, and it worked exactly as you described. I would guess this has something to do with the restore functionality you mentioned, and I'd recommend voting and commenting on this idea that suggests adding the ability to permanently remove playlists from the recover section. Playlists currently stay available in that section for 90 days.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @davidemallardi, thanks for posting! I was unaware this was possible, so I just made a test playlist to try this out, and it worked exactly as you described. I would guess this has something to do with the restore functionality you mentioned, and I'd recommend voting and commenting on this idea that suggests adding the ability to permanently remove playlists from the recover section. Playlists currently stay available in that section for 90 days.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts