Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

Version

1.1.59.712.g54f36e5d-a

My Question or Issue

Hello,

I was looking for a way to submit a simple bug report, but this seems to be the only way to do it! Anyways, I've noticed what seems like an unintended graphical issue in the new Desktop app.

In a playlist, hovering over a track highlights it in grey and replaces the track's position number with a Play icon. However, right-clicking on a track while it's highlighted, then moving the mouse off of that same track causes the highlight to remain, but the Play button disappears. The Play button is replaced by the track number over the shortened grey highlight, which causes the number to overflow if it has 4 digits or more.

It's like the context menu that appears after right-clicking causes the app to think the cursor is still over the track, but the logic controlling whether the Play button or the track number is shown looks only at the cursor's position.

Screenshot attached. Just a minor thing I noticed in an otherwise slick new Desktop UX.

Screenshot 2021-05-19 192058.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Dembro,

Thanks for getting back in touch and for the video.

We've passed this on to the teams in charge so they can look into it. We can't commit to a timeframe for when this will be fixed, but in the meantime, we suggest keeping the app updated.

If you need a hand with anything else, we'll be right here.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there @Dembro,

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community!

We appreciate you taking the time to report this. Could you send us a video or screen recording to have a better look at this behavior so we can forward it to the teams in charge? You can attach it to your next reply by tapping on the video camera icon in the post editor.

We'll be looking out for your reply 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Sure. Screen recording attached. Also a related thing that I just noticed... at around 0:14, I realized that I can't dismiss the context menu by left- or right-clicking outside of it. I have to choose an option in the menu or navigate to a different page in the app to make the menu disappear!

Marked as solution

Hey @Dembro,

Thanks for getting back in touch and for the video.

We've passed this on to the teams in charge so they can look into it. We can't commit to a timeframe for when this will be fixed, but in the meantime, we suggest keeping the app updated.

If you need a hand with anything else, we'll be right here.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Suggested posts