Premium

Country

Germany

Device

(Huawai p30 pro)

Operating System

(emui 10)

My Question or Issue

Nachdem mein Konto gehackt wurde habe ich es mir jetzt zurück geholt und Stunden damit verbracht die fremde Musik ais meinen Playlisten und aus der Folgen-Liste zu bekommen. Meine Mixtapes sind glücklicherweise auch noch nutzbar, aber der fremde Musik Geschmack macht sich in den Vorschlägen und in "für dich erstellt"  bemerkbar. Wie kann ich die fremde Musik aus meiner History rausbekommen damit ich wieder vernünftige Vorschläge bekomme? 

4 Replies

Hey there @JW1969

Welcome to the Spotify Community and thanks for posting here. Hope you don't mind us responding to you in English.

There is currently no way to manually reset your listening history and recommendations. Spotify automatically populates these suggestions based on what you've listened to in the past.

We suggest you check this idea and support it by clicking on the +VOTE button. It'll also be useful to subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented 🙂 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Ich bin zwischenzeitlich dazu übergegangen alle Möchtegern-Gangsterrapper mit "nicht spielen" zu markieren. Dürften mittlerweile mehrere hundert sein, eine echte Fleissaufgabe, aber ich hoffe dass ich damit irgendwann einmal bessere Vorschläge bekomme. 

Hab gerade gemerkt dass ich nur einzelne Titel mit "nicht spielen" markieren kann, nicht den Künstler an sich. Also von hunderten Gangsterrappern mit hunderten Songs jedesmal einzeln abwählen. Sysiphusarbeit. Bin echt kurz davor Tabula rasa zu machen und ein frisches Konto aufzumachen. Gibt es echt keinen gangbaren Weg? 

Hello @JW1969,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop 🙂

Sorry you're still getting unwanted recommendations. Currently the option to block an artist from being played can only be enabled on phone or tablet. Here's how:

Launch Spotify on your phone or tablet and head to the Artist page of the artist you no longer want to listen to, then tap on the three dots in the upper-right corner and choose “Don't play this artist” from the dropdown menu.

Once you do, any track from a blocked artist should also no longer be playable on any device you log in to your account.

We're here in case you need help with anything else. Viel Erfolg!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts