Premium

Country

United States

Device

(Samsung Galaxy Note 😎

Operating System

(Android Pie)

My Question or Issue

When I sort my liked songs playlist by name and play the playlist, the songs will play in the order that the playlist shows for the most part, but some songs will be skipped over and played later. It seems like the playlist and the queue are sorting the songs by name with different algorithms. An example of this issue is that the playlist will say 1. 2 Minutes to Midnight 2. 2 X 4 3. 5 Minutes Alone 4. 22 Acacia Avenue 5. 30 Seconds, but the queue will say and play 1. 22 Acacia Avenue 2. 2 Minutes to Midnight 3. 2 X 4 4. 30 Seconds 5. 5 Minutes Alone. Another example of this issue is that the playlist will say 1. No surrender 2. No Way Out 3. Not Long For This World 4. Not Ready to Die 5. Nuke the Cross, but the queue will say and play 1. No Surrender 2. Not Long For This World 3. Not Ready to Die 4. No Way Out 5. Nuke the Cross. Why is this issue happening, and how can I fix it?

1 Reply

Hey @Metalmann13,

Welcome to the Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out about this here.

We've created an Ongoing Issue which sounds similar to what you've experienced and it'd be great if you'd take a look at it by clicking here.

You can add your vote (by clicking +VOTE) and leave a comment with your feedback to be notified about any updates.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts