Step 1

NEXT STEP

Local File source (location) configuration

Local File source (location) configuration

Premium

USA

Windows 10 Laptop

My Question or Issue

How do I display a list of sources I currently have configured in Spotify for my local files? I do not need to know HOW to configure a source. That button is obvious. I want some functionality similar to many other windows apps that allow a right click drop down cascading menu with the choice: Show File In Folder.  How do I do that sort of thing in Spotify?  

2 Replies

Hey @johnaccardi

Thanks for reaching out.

Currently there isn't a way to bring up the individual files of your downloaded songs, however we're always open to new ideas 🙂 The best way to get yours noticed and considered is if you create an idea for it in the Community by going here - that way, other users will also be able to vote for it. 

The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what improvements our users would like to see and how many people support a specific idea. You can learn more about it here.

Hope this was helpful for you. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for your response, Mihail. I assume then that it is also not possible to see a list of the folders configured as ones containing local files for Spotify (in other words, indication of the folders, not the individual music files themselves.) Correct?

Suggested posts