Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 13 Pro, Desktop

Operating System

iOS 15.0.1, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I'm having the same problem of trying to get my local files to sync between my iphone and my pc. I've tried as many solutions as I can, for some reason my pc still refuses to be discovered by my iphone even on hotspot. If anyone could link a few solutions or try to help in any way that would be greatly appreaciated. 

4 Replies

Hi @applejuice100,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

There are some other things we can try here to help you sort this out. To start, please run a clean reinstall of both apps, as this one is more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble. 

If the issue persists, please disable the firewall on your PC and check if you're able to synchronize them again.

Let us know how this goes.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Connected to Hotspot on both devices, Firewall Off, clean reinstall still nothing don't know what to do next. 😕

I've done almost every method and not a single one has worked. Didn't have a problem until I got a new phone and I doubt it's the phone's problem. I have an iPhone 13 Pro 

Hey @applejuice100,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

As you're on an iOS device, make sure you've gone to Settings > Local Files and switched on Local audio files. You'll also need to allow Spotify to find devices in the prompt that shows.

Keep in mind that you’ve to disable the firewall on your PC during the sync process to avoid any restrictions.

Remember that the files must be downloaded from a legal source, so if the issue persists, try to sync files downloaded from a different source and let us know if it makes any difference.

Lastly, double check if both devices are on the same WiFi Network, updated and with the needed permissions allowed.

Let us know how it goes.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts