Premium

Country

Poland

Device

(iPhone Xs)

Operating System

(iOS 13.5)

My Question or Issue

Some time ago I saw that I'm missing nice feature on Spotify - on locked screen instead of back I had a button, where I could like / dislike a song for Discover Weekly Playlist. And for this particular playlist it was great - as sometimes I got so awful song, that I didn't want to listen to them ever again. But it's missing and I don't know why.

3 Replies

Hey @yottahz,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Spotify is often testing and this means you might see something different on the app, or get different features to try only temporarily. It'd be great for you to check this Spotify Answer for more info about test features. As a heads-up, don't forget to enable automatic updates on your device.

Hope you'll find this info useful. We'll be here if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a nice day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

The feature with like/dislike was there like for years (or at least for a very long time). I understand that sometimes I could get something to test, but I'd like this to comeback. How I can vote this or something?

Hey @yottahz,

Thanks for your reply!

If you'd like to present your feedback and suggestions regarding this, make sure to follow these steps:

1. Go to the Spotify Community
  2. Click on Menu
  3. Click on Ideas > Idea submissions
  4. Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on Let’s go

As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an Idea gets, the more likely it is for the Idea to be implemented. If you wish to learn more about how your feedback will reach Spotify, feel free to take a look at this article.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Have a nice day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts