Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mixed artists

Solved!

Mixed artists

Hi, I just noticed that two totally artists somehow get mixed together.
I have Testament (thrash metal band) in my favourites and today I noticed that they have new single. I'm like, yeah thats awesome let's play it loud so my neighbours can listen it too.
So yes, this single is from Testament, but not the the Testament I expected. It's some sort of christian band. Funny 😄
Please, split these two bands in library. Thanks.

Spotify_8479piTxYi.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @59lanueht-_2j,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

I recommend visiting this Spotify Support troubleshooting page, where you can find instructions regarding how to report issues with music on Spotify. You can contact Spotify Support and fill out their contact form, selecting “Report a broken track/album,” then “I STILL NEED HELP,” and after copying and pasting the Spotify album URI and filling in the rest of the contact form, click “Send Question.” The right Spotify teams will then look into this issue.

I hope this helps, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @59lanueht-_2j,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

I recommend visiting this Spotify Support troubleshooting page, where you can find instructions regarding how to report issues with music on Spotify. You can contact Spotify Support and fill out their contact form, selecting “Report a broken track/album,” then “I STILL NEED HELP,” and after copying and pasting the Spotify album URI and filling in the rest of the contact form, click “Send Question.” The right Spotify teams will then look into this issue.

I hope this helps, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts