Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not all Tracks shown on iOS

Not all Tracks shown on iOS

Premium

Germany

iPhone and iPad 14.2 and 14.3

App-V. 8.5.86.739

On mobile Devices (in the App) in large Albums not all Tracks are shown ist seems to be capped at 500. Although the playback will go on but ist is not very convienient to navigate to Track 650.

For example the following Album has 723 Tracks. 

https://open.spotify.com/album/4pbqiF0DzEI0suSwvp1RkD?si=uLvIw7F5T2Cm36GpoX8R3w 

3 Replies

Hey @CÖ

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!        

Make sure you restart the affected device and log out and back in to your Spotify account. It's also a good idea to disable any battery optimization settings or data cleaning apps since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity. We also suggest accessing the app settings and making sure all Permissions are enabled for Spotify. 

In case the issue persists, you might need to run a clean reinstall of Spotify. This will ensure no corrupted cache data is causing what you experience. 

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

Hey, 

thank you for your suggestion. 

I tried it but it does not fix the problem. To be honest i would have been very surprised. 

Due to the fact, that this issue is the same on 4 different devices (2 iPhones/2 iPads) i dont believe in corrupted cache. 

—> is there anyone who can see more than 500 tracks on an iOS device?

Hey @CÖ,

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

This could happen because audio books are not the standard music content as some of them might have a very high count of chapters.

As a workaround you can create a playlist and add the chapters you want. Alternatively you can open the album with all chapters in the desktop app or in our Web player.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts