Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Old Playlist Recovery

Solved!

Old Playlist Recovery

Hello, is there anyway I can get an old playlist back? I've already tried using the playlist recovery feature, but the playlist is not among the ones that I can restore. It's a super old playlist from like 2013 and it's called "<3". I created this account with facebook and I've changed the login email since then, not sure if that information would help in any way. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Jlpalacios

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Unfortunately, it's only possible to recover playlists that were deleted at latest one year ago. So if your playlist was deleted more than a year ago, you won't be able to recover it. 

I hope it shed some light! 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Jlpalacios

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Unfortunately, it's only possible to recover playlists that were deleted at latest one year ago. So if your playlist was deleted more than a year ago, you won't be able to recover it. 

I hope it shed some light! 

I am also having this issue but the playlist is not a year old yet but still will not show up in the recover playlist section if it is possible to search in places I can't see I'm almost certain it was just called Anna.

If I can get any help or info that would be much appreciated,

Kind Regards,

Seb

Hello @sebw619305

If you see a more recent playlists missing from the Recover playlists section, please take a look at this ongoing issue.

If that's something you're experiencing, make sure to add your +VOTE there and subscribe to the topic. That way you'll be notified with all the future updates on that case. 

I hope that helps! 

I'm also having this issue from playlists that were last played 6 months ago.  I have logged out on all devices.  Have searched the data for other usernames on the desktop (there is only one).  Have tried recover playlist on desktop app and via browser.  I deleted a few older playlists intentionally and those do show up in the recover playlist feature.  I put a lot of time in creating these playlists last summer and played them a lot.  Any other suggestions?

Thank you

Playlist recovery

Suggested posts