Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Munksin
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 18 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 55 replies
  • 47 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 55 replies
  • 47 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • j-e
  • Regular
  • 1141 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1141 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't I "like" some songs? - for instance Limelight by Colin James and Colin Linden?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artists List

Plan: PremiumCountry: UKDevice: PC / SamsungOperating SystemWindows 10 / Android My Question or Issue Where all my liked artists gone?? I go to my library and into the Artists tab and there's about 8 artists showing - out of the dozens that I previou...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Country: UK Device: PC / Samsung Operating System Windows 10 / Android   My Question or Issue   Where all my liked artists gone?? I go to my library and into the ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution which playlist this song already

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceOnePlus7 , laptopOperating Systemandroid, windows 10 My Question or Issuei know this question up here a lot but i still not understand how in 2020 one of most important future for me still not get to Spotify. let say i h...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Israel Device OnePlus7 , laptop Operating System android, windows 10   My Question or Issue i know this question up here a lot but i still not understand how in 20...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline downloads keep getting deleted

Hello, I would like help regarding the downloaded songs in my library, as well as playlists and albums/podcasts.PlanPremiumCountryMexicoDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 13.3.1 My Question or IssueFor a few weeks now, I open the app, as I always do ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I would like help regarding the downloaded songs in my library, as well as playlists and albums/podcasts. Plan Premium Country Mexico Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 13.3.1 &nb...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Undo block a song

My Question or IssueI accidentally blocked a couple of songs, by touching the button indicated in the attached images. I don't even remember what songs they we're and i would like to know how to undo that action.

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue I accidentally blocked a couple of songs, by touching the button indicated in the attached images. I don't even remember what songs they we're and i would like to know how to un...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong Song Displayed issue NOT resolved YET !....wth !...SOS !

Plan PremiumCountry USADevice LG Android Phone/Windows Desktop/ Amazon Fire Tablet ....so for the 5+ years that I have been a generally satisfied PREMIUM subscriber to Spotify, I notice that frequently the next or last song played is displayed INSTEA...

• Plan   Premium Country   USA Device  LG Android Phone/Windows Desktop/ Amazon Fire Tablet   ....so for the 5+ years that I have been a generally satisfied PREMI...
  • wmhmead
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New releases on top of homepage

Andriod app version 8.5.46.859 I have set my notifications settings so that I don't get notifications for new music through Spotify. I use Spotify to listen to tracks I already know of, not to "discover" new music, I have different channels for that....

• Regular
  • Andriod app version 8.5.46.859   I have set my notifications settings so that I don't get notifications for new music through Spotify. I use Spotify to listen to tracks I already know of, not ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Songs playlist waiting error

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceIPhone X, DesktopOperating SystemiOS 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHello, on both of my devices (my desktop and my phone) my liked songs playlist keeps saying it's waiting for download for offline but I can'...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States   Device IPhone X, Desktop Operating System iOS 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello, on both of my devices (my desktop and my phone) my...
  • AStickofButter
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Favorite songs from Artist

I am unable to see my favorite songs from specific artists on the Web player. I used to click my Library > Artist and all my favorite songs would be listed and I just click Shuffle Play. I sometimes even just want to hear my favorite songs from a cer...

• Regular
  • I am unable to see my favorite songs from specific artists on the Web player.   I used to click my Library > Artist and all my favorite songs would be listed and I just click Shuffle Play. ...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artists Favorites
    liked songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files

I have some local files in my old iTunes folder on my W10 Desktop PC which I want to add to my iOS devices however I do not have WiFi on the PC. I have added a playlist and tracks successfully on the PC. The PC is connected to Ethernet and my devices...

• Visitor
  • I have some local files in my old iTunes folder on my W10 Desktop PC which I want to add to my iOS devices however I do not have WiFi on the PC. I have added a playlist and tracks successfully on the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

There's songs on last played i didn't even listen

I literally see new songs i didnt listen in any time of my life. It's like someone else is using my account (i already make sure that its closed in any other device appart from my cellphone). Anyone found this too? Need support asap

• Visitor
  • I literally see new songs i didnt listen in any time of my life. It's like someone else is using my account (i already make sure that its closed in any other device appart from my cellphone). Anyone ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs Out of Order

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone X, Ipad (6th generation), and Dell LaptopMy Question or IssueWhen my liked songs are put in order by title, multiple of the songs will get skipped while playing them. For example, if I'm listening to "If I Die Young"...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone X, Ipad (6th generation), and Dell Laptop My Question or Issue When my liked songs are put in order by title, multiple of the songs will get skipped whil...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem to synchronize local files.

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceIphone 6Operating SystemIOS12My Question or IssueIs-it possible to synchronize my local songs when my computer is connected by interneth (with a cable) ? Thank For your help.

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Iphone 6 Operating System IOS12 My Question or Issue Is-it possible to synchronize my local songs when my computer is connected by interneth (with...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Show Complete and Incomplete Album Toggle Option?

Ever since a few updates ago, all of the songs I saved individually saved to 'liked songs', which is fine but I miss them saving under albums and just having the songs I liked saved in each album show up. I am someone who browses my music by artwork ...

• Regular
  • Ever since a few updates ago, all of the songs I saved individually saved to 'liked songs', which is fine but I miss them saving under albums and just having the songs I liked saved in each album sho...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Albums
    liked songs
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist folders not syncing across devices?

I just found out you could sort your playlists into folders on desktop, which was awesome because that's something I've been wanting for a while. So I sorted all my playlists into appropriate folders... ...then I opened the app and it's completely of...

• I just found out you could sort your playlists into folders on desktop, which was awesome because that's something I've been wanting for a while. So I sorted all my playlists into appropriate folders...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Folder Playlist
    library malfunction
    playlist folders
    Playlist Organization
    Playlist Placement
    Sync issue
    synching devices
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Não consigo mais curtir músicas

PlanPremium CountryBrazil Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue Olá, desde o dia 09/02/2020 não consigo mais curtir músicas. Aparece uma tela com a mensagem abaixo:TOTALMENTE CHEIOSua coleção está demais! Não há mais espaço na Sua Bibliot...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Country Brazil   Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue   Olá, desde o dia 09/02/2020 não consigo mais curtir músicas. Aparece uma t...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why are some bands listed but their music does not play?

PlanPremiumCountry USA DeviceiPhone 8, and PCOperating System(iOS 13, Windows 10 My Question or IssueWhy are some bands listed but their music does not play? Man or Astro-Man for instance. Their music used to play but has not for quite a few months n...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone 8, and PC Operating System (iOS 13,  Windows 10   My Question or Issue Why are some bands listed but their music does not play? ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs download while on cellular?

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDevice(iPhone 8+, iPhone XS Max) My Question or IssueHey, I have a problem where songs that I add to my playlist gets downloaded wether I’m on WiFi or not. This is causing large data usage. I have the download via cell option ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device (iPhone 8+, iPhone XS Max)   My Question or Issue Hey, I have a problem where songs that I add to my playlist gets downloaded wether I’m on WiFi or not...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs greyed out

PlanPremiumCountryLebanonDevice(iPhone 6S plus)Operating System(iOS 13) My Question or IssueI've been noticing that some tracks from certain albums are not available. I know this has to do with licensing sometimes but i don't understand why there's s...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Lebanon Device (iPhone 6S plus) Operating System (iOS 13)   My Question or Issue I've been noticing that some tracks from certain albums are not available....
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Search Function changed

When I search for something in my library or a playlist, it used to play all the songs that came up as if searching created a temporary playlist that you could even shuffle through. Now when I search it plays the song as if i scrolled and found it in...

• Casual Listener
  • When I search for something in my library or a playlist, it used to play all the songs that came up as if searching created a temporary playlist that you could even shuffle through. Now when I search...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes