Free

Country

No matter

Device

Many and different

Operating System

Many and different

My Question or Issue

Hi all. I want to understand how the "like" button works. Which songs I should mark as "like"? For example, I divide songs into 3 categories like bad, normal, fantastic. If I don`t want to hear bad (for my choice) songs, at mobile I can click on the "minus" button (at Windows app I not found where it is if you help with it will be good), what should I do with next categories? In my opinion fantastic songs - it`s my favorite songs and I should mark them as "like" to be able to quickly found them if I want to listen to them. Next category - normal. What should I do with it? Just skip? It can be a song which not bad but not for repeats every day and something like this would be not bad to have in advised playlists. Should I click on "like"? If I click "like" on normal and fantastic songs, I lose quick access to fantastic songs... Yes, I can do playlists, but it's not comfortable to do it when you listen to music in the background when working or etc. Sorry, maybe it will be hard to understand my question but hope you do it... Thanks for the answers.

1 Reply

Hey @Frankovich,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here and welcome to the Community!

We appreciate the cool system you've devised to keep track of your songs 🙂 A possible solution for you might be to create only one, separate playlist for the "normal" songs and add them all there. That way you'll have easy access to them, similar to the Liked Songs playlist. You can also post an idea about categorizing songs based on how much you like them on our board. That way other users will be able to support it. This page has detailed instructions on how to do this.

Note also that the Don't like button is currently not available on desktop. Other users have went ahead and posted this idea that request the feature to be added across all platforms.  We'll inform on any developments there, as soon  as there are any. So make sure to upvote and subscribe, if you haven't already.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts