Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PLEASE bring back the ability to delete items from recently played!

PLEASE bring back the ability to delete items from recently played!

Plan

Premium

Country

SU

Device

Android TV App, iPhone, Windows PC app

Operating System

Latest iOS, Windows 10 and 11, latest app for Android TV

My Question or Issue

We will be switching to Tidal if this is not fixed (already downloaded just haven't yet paid for premium Tidal.) Why Spotify would remove this feature makes us believe there is some commercial reason for them to force us to keep things on here. My wife and I have things on here that we don't want our kids to be listening to, and we don't want to create new logins for them (plus on the TV app for the home, there's no PW required when picking a user -and using a PW on the TV app is painful.)

This used to be easy - why did you remove the option from us? More options = obvious more user oriented. Options removed = we don't care about our users, we're huge now.

1 Reply

Hi @docdaddy,

Thanks for the post.

Spotify constantly strives to improve the user experience with its features and the easiest way to achieve this is by regular app updates. That’s why we appreciate you taking the time to share your suggestions with the Community. 

If you think other users might also like it, go ahead and create an idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

We also suggest checking this help article for useful tips on how to submit an idea. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts