Plan

Premium Duo

Country

USA

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10-64bit

While using the app on PC one of my playlists is missing from the list on the far left. I didn't delete it, I already verified that and it's not in the recoverable playlists section. My playlist is simply missing from the list on the far right but it will show with the rest of the tiles under "Your LIbrary> Playlists" in the center of the screen. So I can still technically access it but it's populating in  with the rest of them on the far left of the app. 

I can't replicate this problem on the website or IOS version, they are both working normally. 

I tried:

-Restarting my PC

-Restarting Spotify

-Uninstalling/ reinstalling Spotify 

3 Replies

Hi there @wolfenburg62,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Can you confirm that you followed the steps that's provided in this article? There's some more steps to help thoroughly uninstall the app from your phone so if you haven't, we'd highly suggest it since the steps will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Yo I just spent like 30 minutes writing you up a detailed description of the problem and for the second time got an "unexpected error has occurred" when trying to submit it so here is a youtube video with the problem. 

my playlists at the bottom is disappearing when in my second vertical monitor. Never used to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9WCdXzPVbs

Hi @wolfenburg62,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us this detailed video. 

We weren't able to reproduce this issue, so we can try some troubleshooting steps here.

To start, let us know if you followed the clean reinstall steps shared by @Jeremy

If this doesn't work, can you log in with another account, such as a friend's or a family member's to see if the issue persists? Alternatively, you can create a free account here, just make sure you're logged out of your own account before creating a new one.  

Keep us posted. 

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts