Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist

Playlist

I have been added to a collaborative playlist but when I try to right click and add a song to that playlist, the playlist name does not appear.

3 Replies

Hey there @Lovelifelyrics

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community.

Could you check if you can see your display name under the collaborative playlist's title? Also, does the playlist appear in Your Library?

If your display name isn't there, would you mind confirming with the playlist's creator if they have followed these specific steps to invite you?

If you can see your display name there, would you mind checking if the same happens from a different device?

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

โ€œMusic acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.โ€โ€“ Maria von Trapp

Hi, thanks for your reply.

The playlist says PUBLIC PLAYLIST above the playlist name.

My name is under the playlist name along with the playlist owner's.

He sent me the Invite Collaborators link initially.

The playlist is not in my Library.

On my phone the Catalog playlist has an Add Songs function but not on desktop.

I can't click the three dots next to a song and select the song to be added to this playlist - not on phone or desktop either.

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 12.26.01 PM.png

Hi there @Lovelifelyrics

Thanks for your reply. 

In this case, could you click on the heart icon under the playlist's name so that it can be added to Your Library? After that, you should be able to find it in the list of playlists when trying to add a song.

If this doesn't do the trick, could you mind asking the playlist's creator to remove you and then re-send you the link to see if the same happens? 

Keep us posted on how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

โ€œMusic acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.โ€โ€“ Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts