Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Search Function changed

Search Function changed

When I search for something in my library or a playlist, it used to play all the songs that came up as if searching created a temporary playlist that you could even shuffle through. Now when I search it plays the song as if i scrolled and found it in the entire library/playlist. Is this happening to anyone else? is there a way to fix this?

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

IPhone 7 plus, macbook, windows

1 Reply

Hey there @EthanBris,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

This sounds like the Ongoing Issue here that we looked into with our tech teams. If so, we'd recommend taking a look at the status update for more details on this.

Keep in mind that filtering/searching through a playlist should be a way to temporarily list specific content. In the meanwhile, as a workaround, you can try the following:

1. Once you've filtered your playlist to the songs you want on the desktop app, select all songs (you can also just click ctrl+a on Windows or command+a on Mac)
  2. Once the filtered songs are all selected, right click select Add to Playlist > New Playlist

Hope this is useful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts