Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Search] Search is Very Bad

[Search] Search is Very Bad

Hi, my experience with spotify search is very bad compared to YouTube search. I wish if you enhance it more so it searches in the songs lyrics because I don't always have the song name. Not mentioning that sometimes I search for the exact song name and I don't get the correct result while it's on spotify.

3 Replies

Lyrics search works for me

It works only if you type the exact words correctly and doesn't support fuzzy search

Hi there folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

The Lyrics search feature is fairly new and still in development, so it is expected that it will work only with the most popular releases and if you type the lyrics in correctly.

If you think of a way that the Lyrics search experience might be enhanced and other users might also like it, go ahead and create an idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

We also suggest checking this help article for useful tips on how to submit an idea. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented :slightly_smiling_face: 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts