Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle Play

Solved!

Shuffle Play

Why has the shuffle play button been removed from playlists? 

The new feature where you have to select a song not in the Playlist just to shuffle it again is just stupid, so could we please get it back as an option at the very least?

It was one of spotifys best features in my opinion so I would be rather sad if the good shuffle play button doesn't make a comeback. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I  can't get my Playlist to show me my library songs it just gives me samples..and they keep shuffling if I hit the button it doesn't work I want to play my complete song not Samples and I want my shuffle button to work

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @De4army,

Thanks for posting in the Community!

We understand that the Shuffle Play button is missing for you. Could you please share with us more information, where exactly is this button missing for you? Some screenshots or a short video will be very helpful for us to orient ourselves better, before giving you a definitive advice. 

Also, you could ask a friend or a relative around you to check if this is the case for their account as well? When coming back to us please also provide the following details:

1. the make, model and OS version of your device
  2. the Spotify version you have currently installed

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply, thanks!

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
Marked as solution

I  can't get my Playlist to show me my library songs it just gives me samples..and they keep shuffling if I hit the button it doesn't work I want to play my complete song not Samples and I want my shuffle button to work

Hey there @TimothyTallmadge,

Thanks for the post.

If you're using Spotify free, you might get some promotional playlists with samples in them if you play them from a website embed. You should be able to play any Spotify playlist, without issue though if you open it from the app. Note that on most playlists you won't be able to see a list of songs and the content will only play in Shuffle mode.

Here you can see the difference in features between Spotify free and Premium.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts