Unable to Rearrange Playlists

Plan

Free

Country

U.S

Operating System

Windows 7

My Question or Issue

In my playlists, which feature hundreds of songs, my songs automatically appear at the bottom. In order to rearrange the playlist, I usually drag them upwards to where I want them. But now, I am unable to drag them. What do I do?

1 Reply

Hey there @BringerofNM

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

If you're not able to change track positions in a playlist by simply dragging the song, it's possible that you're participating in a test of new improvements and features of the Spotify app. This means you might get a new feature to try only temporarily such as the new interface design of the desktop app you're using. Check out this help article for more info about test features.

We’d also suggest you go to this Live Idea for creating a switch between the new and old design of the desktop app and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

It's also worth knowing that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.  

Suggested posts