Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Archiefs
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 14 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ToneBaloney
  • 17 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • matneym
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution how do i unhide a song from radio

long story short i accidentally hit hide song on one of my favourite songs when i queued it with a playlist radio. now everytime i queue this song while playing that radio it doesn’t play. but it isn’s in the radio itself so i can’t manually unhide i...

• long story short i accidentally hit hide song on one of my favourite songs when i queued it with a playlist radio. now everytime i queue this song while playing that radio it doesn’t play. but it isn...
  • Krille2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution SPOTIFY SHUFFLE dont play the playlist you want to shuffle

SPOTIFY SHUFFLE dont play the playlist you want to shuffle. I have premium but spotify will not play shuffle on this playlist https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWU0ScTcjJBdj?si=524c108e153545d5 After activating shuffle on this playlist and s...

• Regular
  • SPOTIFY SHUFFLE dont play the playlist you want to shuffle.    I have premium but spotify will not play shuffle on this playlist https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWU0ScTcjJ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Blends Not Showing On Profile

So I mostly use Spotify on my windows computer and recently have been creating many blends with friends. I proceeded to add them to my profile and I checked my public playlists and I can see them listed. Then I viewed my profile from a friend's accou...

• Casual Listener
  • So I mostly use Spotify on my windows computer and recently have been creating many blends with friends. I proceeded to add them to my profile and I checked my public playlists and I can see them l...
  • deafby40
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Downloaded icon on artists in library

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceSamsung A52Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueI have several artists from whom I downloaded all the songs, but when I choose the artists view in my library, only one of them appears as downloaded (i.e. with t...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country France Device Samsung A52 Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue I have several artists from whom I downloaded all the songs, but when I choose the art...
  • migueldeathgripz
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Library Artists
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Up Down by Lizit appears in my most played Spotify stats but I never played this song

Up Down by Lizit seem to appear as the top song in my Spotify statistics but I don't know this artist, never played this song and I can't find any information on internet. The artist doesn't have any other songs or any listeners, not even basic infor...

• Visitor
  • Up Down by Lizit seem to appear as the top song in my Spotify statistics but I don't know this artist, never played this song and I can't find any information on internet.   The artist doesn't...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Show Local Files keeps toggling OFF by itself

PlanPremium Device/Operating SystemMacOS 12.2.1 My Question or IssueFor some inexplicable reason, the "Show Local Files" option will continue turning itself off after a few days. I haven't moved any of the associated folders or any other setting that...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   Device/Operating System MacOS 12.2.1   My Question or Issue For some inexplicable reason, the "Show Local Files" option will continue turning itself off after a few da...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • app behavior
    bugs
    local files
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for podcasters says my podcast is already up

Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuei have a HP Envy and I started an podcast on Anchor. After I started it, I linked it to Spotify right away though onl...

• Visitor
  •     Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue i have a HP Envy and I start...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify code for private playlist

Clicking share on a private playlist generates a link which adds someone to the playlist and expires in 7 days. If someone clicks the link and adds themself to the playlist within the 7 days, and the same link is used to create a spotify code, after ...

• Casual Listener
  • Clicking share on a private playlist generates a link which adds someone to the playlist and expires in 7 days. If someone clicks the link and adds themself to the playlist within the 7 days, and the...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Your Library] Heart Icon Gone

I noticed that the Heart Icon for songs I liked is gone. I heard this happens to test new features. Well to be honest I totally hate it. It's just way clearer with the Heart Icon. If this is a test, please end it as soon as possible. I like Spotify t...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed that the Heart Icon for songs I liked is gone. I heard this happens to test new features. Well to be honest I totally hate it. It's just way clearer with the Heart Icon. If this is a test, ...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • iOS
    Your Library
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Sort settings

Is there a way to save my sort settings? I'm trying to listen to only unplayed episodes of a podcast. The sort settings keep defaulting back to all episodes & starts over on an episode I've already listened to. This is frustrating, my only work aroun...

• Is there a way to save my sort settings? I'm trying to listen to only unplayed episodes of a podcast. The sort settings keep defaulting back to all episodes & starts over on an episode I've alrea...
  • gezbo
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • filter
    podcast
    sorting
    Unplayed
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How to delete recent played list

hi i have in my recent played lit pretty**bleep** and i want to get rid of iti have search after tutorials they said press on these 3 dots and so. but i dont have these 3 dots

• Music Fan
  • hi i have in my recent played lit pretty**bleep** and i want to get rid of it i have search after tutorials they said press on these 3 dots and so. but i dont have these 3 dots
  • Lyubka
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files uploading

Is it no longer possible to upload music that cannot be found on spotify?

• Visitor
  • Is it no longer possible to upload music that cannot be found on spotify?
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs that I liked are no longer liked after the shutdown.

I was listening to an album that I always l listened to and liked but now the songs are no longer liked and there's now a duplicate of the album.

• I was listening to an album that I always l listened to and liked but now the songs are no longer liked and there's now a duplicate of the album.
  • ameliaalbert
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs suddenly change song order when using a Bluetooth device

I noticed that every time I get into my car and turn on Spotify, it will finish the last song played and then jump to a preselected list of songs and continue to pull from this list in the same order each time. So, I decided to listen to my list in a...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed that every time I get into my car and turn on Spotify, it will finish the last song played and then jump to a preselected list of songs and continue to pull from this list in the same order...
  • DevinMPitts
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

where is the playlist I recently made?

I can see it at the top of the home page since I just listened to it, but it's not showing in my list of saved playlists on the left like other homemade playlists.

• Visitor
  • I can see it at the top of the home page since I just listened to it, but it's not showing in my list of saved playlists on the left like other homemade playlists.
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to add album without liking every song in it?

So, I want to add album to my library. When I do it, all songs in the album automatically become "likes", while I want only few of them to be "liked". I see that some years ago it was solved by removing this behaviour (https://community.spotify.com/t...

• So, I want to add album to my library. When I do it, all songs in the album automatically become "likes", while I want only few of them to be "liked". I see that some years ago it was solved by rem...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No option to create folders?

I usually use the web version on Windows 11, but when I realized I didn't have the option to create a folder at all (and as far as I know never have, I only just learned that is supposed to be an option), so I downloaded the app. That still wasn't an...

• Casual Listener
  • I usually use the web version on Windows 11, but when I realized I didn't have the option to create a folder at all (and as far as I know never have, I only just learned that is supposed to be an opt...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution daughter hijacked my acct-joined fam plan-how do i move my music? giveupact

I have the account. I let my daughter use it. Now she has waay more music on it than I do. I joined Fam plan. I'd like to move my music to a new account and let her use this one which is the account holder. OR, is there a way to move all her music to...

• Visitor
  • I have the account. I let my daughter use it. Now she has waay more music on it than I do. I joined Fam plan. I'd like to move my music to a new account and let her use this one which is the acco...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes